- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,111
- Reaction score
- 12,877
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Jesus is a useless role in this game, doubt that role even exists in this one. That claim made my bullshitometer explode
What is useless is your lack of reading, your bullshitometer needs recalibrationJesus is a useless role in this game, doubt that role even exists in this one. That claim made my bullshitometer explode
Just feel it's very odd thinking Panda was at risk, when his claim was "a role that could kill me". Not really a priority kill by any means. Good point about the Vand thing.Also those two because I trusted Panda was a kill target for N1 and gnut because he's too town this game. I knew I lost coinflip in N1 cause panda died and you came out as gnut protector, which made him town in my eyes. Protected G the night after for that reason and knew that Vand didn't necessarily block him for it.
Oh and Cowboy...Pirate
Spy
Recruiting Mason
Detective
Doctor
Claiming Jesus is worse than freeman, Do even know the fuck you are spouting?What is useless is your lack of reading, your bullshitometer needs recalibration![]()
Well if scum I would have killed him to incriminate Hardy in some stupid way, we have seen lynches come from less and Panda could have said that precisely to diverge attention like (I will kill myself anyway, dont go for me mafos) kind of thing. That was my reasoning and I didn't really expect it to happen due to possible coinflips, only left the protect on him as a rng safeguard.Just feel it's very odd thinking Panda was at risk, when his claim was "a role that could kill me". Not really a priority kill by any means. Good point about the Vand thing.
Do you think I dont know? Jesus SM in a factory jesus game design is pretty insane which is what made a Freeman's presence a no brainer from my pov.Claiming Jesus is worse than freeman, Do even know the fuck you are spouting?
Who are your suspects in order? Which BP do you distrust more? Just to know where you stand.Also guys with this I hope you understand there's not two BPs
As if we will buy your half assed story, your role reveal is so fucking bad to the core specially on D3Do you think I dont know? Jesus SM in a factory jesus game design is pretty insane which is what made a Freeman's presence a no brainer from my pov.
desin is the "prostitute" I distrust, the only reason Im not deadset on him is because Van is MIA and does nothing, he also didn't challenge desin about his claim which is kinda huhWho are your suspects in order? Which BP do you distrust more? Just to know where you stand.
I think it.s weird that ppl aren.t picking up on this. Last game lambu won as 3rd party by not claiming for the entire game, and people seem to be repeating the same shit nobody questioning.Funny how Gry and Lambu still haven't claimed any role.