Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
What‘s the point of protective roles revealing? They didn‘t die so obviously they didn‘t target Demon. Not like their target matters here.
Farf should probably go last, so @Gajeel should be first followed by you two prostitutes, unless Lambu is something too.
What if they targeted Demon but got blocked? Thus putting more focus on Vand and me with a possible escort trying to hide as a prostitute? According to Vand Gnut was blocked and should not have learned anythingy yet he claims to have finished learning BG. Also @Farfalla might have targeted gnut so he should reveal before her anyway as well. I see potential of getting valuable info from that order of revealing but maybe that's just me.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There's a high chance that they have a Mafia Det since they killed Lawl in N2 just because so I think its the right time to reveal. Should I do it first or wait for others?

Also Im kind of disappointed in myself after the Hardy reveal, he's always scum when he goes all reasonable and composed under suspicion but

1. His claim was particularly pinning me, it would have made a lot of sense to be what he claimed to be.
2. I had faith that just because he wasn't being snarky this game it didn't mean he was scum, guess I was wrong.
3. Still had faith in something killing Panda instead of suicide.

As for why I decided xnut over him its pretty obvious, it takes more antitown players than the other option + reasons stated above. I agree with maybe 2 scum dwelling among his voters anyway.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There's a high chance that they have a Mafia Det since they killed Lawl in N2 just because so I think its the right time to reveal. Should I do it first or wait for others?

Also Im kind of disappointed in myself after the Hardy reveal, he's always scum when he goes all reasonable and composed under suspicion but

1. His claim was particularly pinning me, it would have made a lot of sense to be what he claimed to be.
2. I had faith that just because he wasn't being snarky this game it didn't mean he was scum, guess I was wrong.
3. Still had faith in something killing Panda instead of suicide.

As for why I decided xnut over him its pretty obvious, it takes more antitown players than the other option + reasons stated above. I agree with maybe 2 scum dwelling among his voters anyway.
Go for it.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Let's see Gry claim first. He seems too happy to jump on Raven's big brain train.

What if the Hardy train was made to keep xnut alive? Lover, mafia detective, plus Santa plus Noble would be OP but I should not be one to talk about OP TP's.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Man does not live by claim alone. The ways of the Pigeon are inscrutable.

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’ll make time to play later tonight but will probably be hard pressed to follow the game much today.

I agree one of the Hoes is lying. Both claims have some really contradictive points to them though, both sound unlikely in different ways. Like Gry said - desin saying he didn’t use one of the most important roles, paired with the fact that his hint doesn’t add up..
As for Van, well, what I and many others said yesterday. Questionable target to say the least, explanation for it sounding off too... but he at least hinted at Active role and claimed to have used it.

Idk, I really hope Farf will have some results on one of them to make the choice more clear.

DD passing the Elixir to a trusted Townie would pretty much confirm him. Then the question would be if we believe there’s 2 BP’s.
(Btw @Farfalla you’re right I gravely misread what you were saying yesterday on that point, sorry about that.)

Bel should have a finished Elixir today too, unless I misread that as well? Did we establish whether she’d come back permanently from a suicide if she drinks it herself?

As for Gajeel, the possibility of Farf being blocked doesn’t clear him at all. It just means he’s not a more clear cut case than the Hoes imo.

Anyway, I’m gonna be in the woods with my kids and their friends today so I’ll have my hands full probably but I’ll try to follow along best I can and like I said I’ll have several hours devoted to the game toward the end of the phase.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Considering the thing Lambu pulled off last game you shouldn't be liking this post desin lmao.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Man does not live by claim alone. The ways of the Pigeon are inscrutable.

Did not expect the way, the truth and the life in this composition to be honest. Did you brew some juice?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let's see Gry claim first. He seems too happy to jump on Raven's big brain train.

What if the Hardy train was made to keep xnut alive? Lover, mafia detective, plus Santa plus Noble would be OP but I should not be one to talk about OP TP's.
I don't buy your "was too busy so I decided to block nobody" thing. You of all people should know the value of Prostitute, even if you target randomly the knowledge that the person was blocked on a certain day is huge for confirming claims.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Claim a role and stop deflecting.
I can decenly confirm myself with my role so you can hold your horses right there.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Considering the thing Lambu pulled off last game you shouldn't be liking this post desin lmao.
Faith is the only way man. Besides this is hardly the same as last game, gave a very solid hint in D1 and you know I only ever do that if town.
Also Jesus SuperMason is pretty op, by joining the team we could have got a solid number to challenge Mafia's RT usage for the rest of the game. Thats why Hardy claiming Freeman SuperMason made so much sense, the man nailed it in a stroke of luck.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Faith is the only way man. Besides this is hardly the same as last game, gave a very solid hint in D1 and you know I only ever do that if town.
Also Jesus SuperMason is pretty op, by joining the team we could have got a solid number to challenge Mafia's RT usage for the rest of the game. Thats why Hardy claiming Freeman SuperMason made so much sense, the man nailed it in a stroke of luck.
Wait is your claim really Jesus?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Did not expect the way, the truth and the life in this composition to be honest. Did you brew some juice?
Only for last night, tried using protection the first two nights on Panda N1 and gnut N2.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wait is your claim really Jesus?
You man of little faith :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why those 2? And why never say anything about protection usage?
Because I had to make me look like I had an active role that would not use RT of course. Everyone that claimed using elixir craft or RT are not priority kills.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why those 2?
Also those two because I trusted Panda was a kill target for N1 and gnut because he's too town this game. I knew I lost coinflip in N1 cause panda died and you came out as gnut protector, which made him town in my eyes. Protected G the night after for that reason and knew that Vand didn't necessarily block him for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top