Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
desin is dead there is just 20 minutes left.
Votelock desin24 to help end this conversation.

We have to talk about what we will do tonight people.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
We are killing xnut sakura, mafia can protect vandred in case desin is townie. So we gotta kill xnut but belserion will try to keep xnut a live thats why im taking her protect rail tracer. You and shad use railtracer to kill xnut.
ah ok, didn't rly get what you meant in the prev post.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@gnut please protect gry today, when you have time to read, I've explained why few times already.

@Belserion can you confirm you will pass the elixir to gry tonight?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@gnut please protect gry today, when you have time to read, I've explained why few times already.

@Belserion can you confirm you will pass the elixir to gry tonight?
No. I'd rather pass it to Orgz who is more or less confirmed. I already explained above what I plan to do. Plus I'm not 100% sold on you two. He can pass it to Gry or maybe DD can.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
!votekill desin24
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Now I kinda feel like following Gry's vote... I'll likely be killed next, and numbers indicate Gaj as mafia...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Gajeel
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
No. I'd rather pass it to Orgz who is more or less confirmed. I already explained above what I plan to do. Plus I'm not 100% sold on you two. He can pass it to Gry or maybe DD can.
@Belserion orgs is the bodyguard , he can't protect himself while drinking

@digitaldude can you switch to gry?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,342
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
!votelock Gajeel
Going for it huh?

Kind of inclined to do so as well... We'd only be postponing the Hoe dilemma, but on the other hand there might be some new information on that tomorrow. :grumble
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gaj?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You're forgetting gnut. This is a good way to confirm him as well.
We have a necro that is confirmed with roles like pirate and more.

It a lot more important than bodyguard, gnut is already mostly confirmed, if you trust him to protect orgs while she drinks
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
there's the night time lover come to wait on her real compadres
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We have a necro that is confirmed with roles like pirate and more.

It a lot more important than bodyguard, gnut is already mostly confirmed, if you trust him to protect orgs while she drinks
but umm if desin is mafia then so is gnut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top