No way I can keep up by end of phase(8pgs behind)..im already an hour late taking my break.just me and another cook and we are steady...sorry
So whats the case on desin compared to Van?
So whats the case on desin compared to Van?
Idk both are shady afNo way I can keep up by end of phase(8pgs behind)..im already an hour late taking my break.just me and another cook and we are steady...sorry
So whats the case on desin compared to Van?
wait! I changed to desin already aaaa@GrySun if there is any plans to switch target we have to do it soon.
I'm just trying to get my conscience cleared xDwait! I changed to desin already aaaa
Really not sure, I don‘t remember desin being this aggressive towards people when mafia@GrySun if there is any plans to switch target we have to do it soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What we do double D manhmmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Your therapist will tell you you'll go to hell anyway after campaigning for my death. The responsibility lies on you and Raven lol. If you want credit for lynching Hardy you'll get shame for lynching meI'm just trying to get my conscience cleared xD
If he dies town I may get depression, so letting people know that if they have a better target we can go for it.
If people agree that desin is just as good as any other or even better, then the responsibility will be spread out more and I want feel as bad
I will just call my therapist.
Lmao, can't shame them. You haven't made this easier for us either. 1. You lied about your role, 2. decided not to use a good ability to prep an elixir you ended up dropping with the risk of dying before being able to finish, 3. and favored blocking a presumed escort instead of a possible kill. The problem with 1 is that you left no clear solid reason behind to ease our doubts later one. With 2 is that, even if you couldn't antecipate you'd had to drop the elixir, you decided from moment 0 you'd either risk wasting the nights you spent preparing it if you'd have to drop it or to not use the role you later called good yourself for 4 nights. And with 3 was that you trusted my tarteting more than yours, when both could be critical but mine is intel, while yours preserves our numbers...Your therapist will tell you you'll go to hell anyway after campaigning for my death. The responsibility lies on you and Raven lol. If you want credit for lynching Hardy you'll get shame for lynching me
If you turn mafia I won't forgive your torturing me >.<Your therapist will tell you you'll go to hell anyway after campaigning for my death. The responsibility lies on you and Raven lol. If you want credit for lynching Hardy you'll get shame for lynching me
tell who would have been the possible killer last night that I should have blocked?Lmao, can't shame them. You haven't made this easier for us either. 1. You lied about your role, 2. decided not to use a good ability to prep an elixir you ended up dropping with the risk of dying before being able to finish, 3. and favored blocking a presumed escort instead of a possible kill. The problem with 1 is that you left no clear solid reason behind to ease our doubts later one. With 2 is that, even if you couldn't antecipate you'd had to drop the elixir, you decided from moment 0 you'd either risk wasting the nights you spent preparing it if you'd have to drop it or to not use the role you later called good yourself for 4 nights. And with 3 was that you trusted my tarteting more than yours, when both could be critical but mine is intel, while yours preserves our numbers...
Yeah Van at least did hint an Active role...@GrySun
Desin basically started by saying he appreciate this kind of mechanic that makes the game fun for passives.
Then his first hint was: As for my hint: There is a reason I appreciate the mechanic
Then said: I think I know who should get my immortality juice.
Seems like he didn't plan to claim active.
Looking at van now
Not "should", "could". You could narrow down to some options and gamble. With a spy in game, they could have used xnut so they wouldn't care if I'd see it and didn't feel like managing me. Or used Gaj thinking I alrdy had "dirt" on him and wouldn't try a second time. Of course if we'd know for sure we wouldn't be having this debate but yeah, bigger rewards with that attempt if it'd come.tell who would have been the possible killer last night that I should have blocked?