Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No way I can keep up by end of phase(8pgs behind)..im already an hour late taking my break.just me and another cook and we are steady...sorry
So whats the case on desin compared to Van?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No way I can keep up by end of phase(8pgs behind)..im already an hour late taking my break.just me and another cook and we are steady...sorry
So whats the case on desin compared to Van?
Idk both are shady af
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GrySun if there is any plans to switch target we have to do it soon.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm here and almost caught up while putting kids to bed, only got a few pages left.

Thought Day would be longer but I'm here undistracted until it ends.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
wait! I changed to desin already aaaa
I'm just trying to get my conscience cleared xD

If he dies town I may get depression, so letting people know that if they have a better target we can go for it.

If people agree that desin is just as good as any other or even better, then the responsibility will be spread out more and I want feel as bad :emocat

I will just call my therapist.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun if there is any plans to switch target we have to do it soon.
Really not sure, I don‘t remember desin being this aggressive towards people when mafia :grumble
Really unsure, maybe we all switch to Gajeel, xnut or Lambu quick? Hm
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ah man!! I need to get to bed now, so will lock my vote for now.

Votekill desin24
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Shad can you quickly check the first several posts of Vand and desin? Maybe there‘s something there that makes one sound genuine prostitute, I can‘t check now.

Could also lynch Van hm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What we do double D man
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@desin24 say something
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'm just trying to get my conscience cleared xD

If he dies town I may get depression, so letting people know that if they have a better target we can go for it.

If people agree that desin is just as good as any other or even better, then the responsibility will be spread out more and I want feel as bad :emocat

I will just call my therapist.
Your therapist will tell you you'll go to hell anyway after campaigning for my death. The responsibility lies on you and Raven lol. If you want credit for lynching Hardy you'll get shame for lynching me
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Your therapist will tell you you'll go to hell anyway after campaigning for my death. The responsibility lies on you and Raven lol. If you want credit for lynching Hardy you'll get shame for lynching me
Lmao, can't shame them. You haven't made this easier for us either. 1. You lied about your role, 2. decided not to use a good ability to prep an elixir you ended up dropping with the risk of dying before being able to finish, 3. and favored blocking a presumed escort instead of a possible kill. The problem with 1 is that you left no clear solid reason behind to ease our doubts later one. With 2 is that, even if you couldn't antecipate you'd had to drop the elixir, you decided from moment 0 you'd either risk wasting the nights you spent preparing it if you'd have to drop it or to not use the role you later called good yourself for 4 nights. And with 3 was that you trusted my tarteting more than yours, when both could be critical but mine is intel, while yours preserves our numbers...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Your therapist will tell you you'll go to hell anyway after campaigning for my death. The responsibility lies on you and Raven lol. If you want credit for lynching Hardy you'll get shame for lynching me
If you turn mafia I won't forgive your torturing me >.<

~

@GrySun
Desin basically started by saying he appreciate this kind of mechanic that makes the game fun for passives.
Then his first hint was: As for my hint: There is a reason I appreciate the mechanic
Then said: I think I know who should get my immortality juice.

Seems like he didn't plan to claim active.

Looking at van now
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Lmao, can't shame them. You haven't made this easier for us either. 1. You lied about your role, 2. decided not to use a good ability to prep an elixir you ended up dropping with the risk of dying before being able to finish, 3. and favored blocking a presumed escort instead of a possible kill. The problem with 1 is that you left no clear solid reason behind to ease our doubts later one. With 2 is that, even if you couldn't antecipate you'd had to drop the elixir, you decided from moment 0 you'd either risk wasting the nights you spent preparing it if you'd have to drop it or to not use the role you later called good yourself for 4 nights. And with 3 was that you trusted my tarteting more than yours, when both could be critical but mine is intel, while yours preserves our numbers...
tell who would have been the possible killer last night that I should have blocked?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm still not convinced desin is Mafia over Van tbh... but I could say that sentence the other way around, too.

Would kinda feel bad if we lynch desin because he was sick and stuff but I don't like letting stuff like that get in the way of actual reasoning... sigh.

So we're saving xnut until the end basically, to keep Bel in the game, I take it?

After Lambu's pigeon hint I did indeed expect him to come out as Jesus.. not saying it's totally believable in this game with the Elixir mechanic but at least it's consistent with what I thought he was saying.

Uh, my head kinda hurts after all this catching up.. what else is on the agenda?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Who do I give the elixir to? I was thinking Orgz or Farf but see Shad and Grysun hatching a plan? Although if Desin is lynched and flips Mafia then that all but confirms van so that's an option as well.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@GrySun
Desin basically started by saying he appreciate this kind of mechanic that makes the game fun for passives.
Then his first hint was: As for my hint: There is a reason I appreciate the mechanic
Then said: I think I know who should get my immortality juice.

Seems like he didn't plan to claim active.

Looking at van now
Yeah Van at least did hint an Active role...

Btw @Raven pretty much all the cases you build are heavily based on how people interacted with you specifically. Can't help but think you're having tunnel vision a la Sakura last game. No offense, just an observation. Also, it's kinda mind-boggling to see how you're 100% sure xnut is NOT Mafia... I missed if you gave an actual reasoning for that...?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
tell who would have been the possible killer last night that I should have blocked?
Not "should", "could". You could narrow down to some options and gamble. With a spy in game, they could have used xnut so they wouldn't care if I'd see it and didn't feel like managing me. Or used Gaj thinking I alrdy had "dirt" on him and wouldn't try a second time. Of course if we'd know for sure we wouldn't be having this debate but yeah, bigger rewards with that attempt if it'd come.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well depends on if desin is mafia or not might give vandred elixr, otherwise orgz or farfalla.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top