What do you think about lynching Gaj instead then?because you are doing them a favor by getting rid of the prostitute?
What do you think about lynching Gaj instead then?because you are doing them a favor by getting rid of the prostitute?
Votelock desin24 to help end this conversation.desin is dead there is just 20 minutes left.
ah ok, didn't rly get what you meant in the prev post.We are killing xnut sakura, mafia can protect vandred in case desin is townie. So we gotta kill xnut but belserion will try to keep xnut a live thats why im taking her protect rail tracer. You and shad use railtracer to kill xnut.
mafia can protect vandred I think. They still have the numbers.If desin flips Town, Masons RT kill Van at night?
No. I'd rather pass it to Orgz who is more or less confirmed. I already explained above what I plan to do. Plus I'm not 100% sold on you two. He can pass it to Gry or maybe DD can.@gnut please protect gry today, when you have time to read, I've explained why few times already.
@Belserion can you confirm you will pass the elixir to gry tonight?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Belserion orgs is the bodyguard , he can't protect himself while drinkingNo. I'd rather pass it to Orgz who is more or less confirmed. I already explained above what I plan to do. Plus I'm not 100% sold on you two. He can pass it to Gry or maybe DD can.
Going for it huh?!votelock Gajeel
You're forgetting gnut. This is a good way to confirm him as well.@Belserion orgs is the bodyguard , he can't protect himself while drinking
@digitaldude can you switch to gry?
We have a necro that is confirmed with roles like pirate and more.You're forgetting gnut. This is a good way to confirm him as well.
but umm if desin is mafia then so is gnut.We have a necro that is confirmed with roles like pirate and more.
It a lot more important than bodyguard, gnut is already mostly confirmed, if you trust him to protect orgs while she drinks