Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@xnut just ignore them, I think you are doing great. What do you think of voting desin today
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
"proving" myself by "claiming" riiiighttttt
Trust is a 2-way street, you trust us with your role we trust you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Haha can we just ignore Xavier? XD He only posts no substance things from moment 0, nothing will change that.
If anything, we don't estimulate the cacophony...
Cmon he could've still slipped up somewhat more.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
looks like someone going to blow up on me again XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

getting Brazil vibes
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
can you tell us your target for last night?


So the way I see it we have Vandred vs Gnut claims with Vandred blocking gnut but gnut's action went through and he learned BG. If Vandred is legit and got blocked then we also have the problem of Gajeel targeting Lambu and Lala getting no result which means that either her or gajeel got blocked/someone lied. So two possible blocks on N2.

Yesterday Lala got no result implying that she might have gotten blocked.



I already said on D2 that I was sick and didn't follow the game. Instead of randomly blocking people I decided to brew the juice and reveal my role once I am "immortal" and until then I can play a valuable role once we have more clues to go by and I can pick better targets. Vandred's claim and weird targeting of gnut made me reconsider that it is better to come out in the open earlier to contest Vandred's claim. It's not that difficult, sorry if it doesn't fit your image of my "award winning townie prostitute" style. Bad luck and bad timing can be a bitch, not much more to it.
My target was Gajeel, precisely for the reason stated right there, the damning evidence made it a very good pick.

If I weren't already quite certain I'm the only Prostitute in this game, you claiming you did nothing for two nights and that you gambled on a 50% chance to block me instead of finishing the elixir when you'd be most likely to be protected, so that you could either use it to become unkillable at night or give it to a trustworthy townie, I'd be certain right now.

A dozen more pages to catch up, then I'll try to make a structured post with my thoughts on everything that's been going on.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Trust is a 2-way street, you trust us with your role we trust you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Cmon he could've still slipped up somewhat more.
bruh.... do you not realize your making no sense, if you think im "lover" AND "mafia' then go off your assumptions, it wouldn't be any better if I claimed something you guys literally told me when I asked who else claimed on like day 2 that I was going to then look what to claim y'all have a hard on for me so my playstyle is to give you extremely ganged up partnered people as little info as needed for my team to win, why is that so hard to understand you literrally saying im saying pointless shit yet you don't even know what I am y'all act like kids sometimes stg
--- Double Post Merged, ---

"but im not playing right" last i checked isn't it you "experienced" players who say a quiet p[laystyle is a mafia's playstyle y'all literally lose composure and literally turn an investigative fact check game into hypocritical statements and guesses
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
does that mean you were blocked?
no, I got a successful pm last night, but not for the first two nights which is weird considering that Night 1, no one seemed to have gone for me. I just assumed that it worked both nights. I'll talk with Daws tonight. Could be a misunderstanding about Banshee's PMS.

@Gajeel did you see that Far's result on you may be due to being blocked the last two nights?
Night 2 maybe. I didn't bother asking Daws about it as I'm not super invested in this game. I'll talk to him tonight when I'll send my target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My target was Gajeel, precisely for the reason stated right there, the damning evidence made it a very good pick.
Yeah Van, now I'm sure 100% that can't be true.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hoes mad though
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
no, I got a successful pm last night, but not for the first two nights which is weird considering that Night 1, no one seemed to have gone for me. I just assumed that it worked both nights. I'll talk with Daws tonight. Could be a misunderstanding about Banshee's PMS.


Night 2 maybe. I didn't bother asking Daws about it as I'm not super invested in this game. I'll talk to him tonight when I'll send my target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Yeah Van, now I'm sure 100% that can't be true.
You can talk to him right now, there is nothing in the rules that say you have to do it at night

~

Guys don't spam the page with xnut stuff, until he says something usefull.

~

Assuming desin is not town or is an escort
His claim to have blocked farf ties them together.

Desin is ignoring the fact that gnut was protected N2 and from what Gry have told me (and many other people mentioned it even Hardy), RT Protection allowed gnut to learn so both gnut and rav claims are not in contradiction.

I also agree with Gry and everybody else case on desin, dropping elixir at N3 for a 50% chance to block van..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

VoteKill Desin24
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
my playstyle is to give you people as little info as needed for my team to win
I guess this is as clearly as I can distill this one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meh this is all kinda annoying, Vand still doesn't sound very trustworthy nor does Gajeel. Mafias hiding between townies very well due to questionable plays and words.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@sakura-aneki i hope you consider changing vote to desin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hll Don't forget to vote please, I think desin the best lynch 👍
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude there is literally ZERO value to kill xnut when we aren't at least killing 3+ Mafia. I hope you consider changing votes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Let's just lynch xnut.
Hard to find inconsistencies with the hoes today, cause in a hypothetical scenario where all said the truth, then Des blocked Van that failed to block Gaj that got notified of a success. Idk what to think of his PM comment cause it has no explanation for the previous nights and he could have adapted based on what me and Gry said about our PMs. But yeah, in the end I don't see how it's possible to pin the fake hoe with what we have today...
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Organizized @Vandred @Gajeel cmon dudes. tell me your opinions on the better lynch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lynching Xnut is not doing for us townies any favor since he should be dealt with by the Mafia. They should waste a night action on him at least.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm done i did my part

Votelock Desin
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
You can talk to him right now, there is nothing in the rules that say you have to do it at night

~

Guys don't spam the page with xnut stuff, until he says something usefull.

~

Assuming desin is not town or is an escort
His claim to have blocked farf ties them together.

Desin is ignoring the fact that gnut was protected N2 and from what Gry have told me (and many other people mentioned it even Hardy), RT Protection allowed gnut to learn so both gnut and rav claims are not in contradiction.

I also agree with Gry and everybody else case on desin, dropping elixir at N3 for a 50% chance to block van..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

VoteKill Desin24
wow which game are you following? I clearly stated that I blocked Vandred and I did it before the others revealed their targets lmao.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@GrySun


I mean he could steal the noble role and we have an extra noble on our side instead of TP. He can prove himself with the anonymous vote.
That would kill you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if taking mafia pirate ability then targetting bel will make you die
--- Double Post Merged, ---

since she is third party and not really townie
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@sakura-aneki i hope you consider changing vote to desin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hll Don't forget to vote please, I think desin the best lynch 👍
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude there is literally ZERO value to kill xnut when we aren't at least killing 3+ Mafia. I hope you consider changing votes.
Value is one mafia dead. Townie gets elixr from belserion.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
People tried it yday and in resulted in the most marvelous 4 to 5 pages of this game. But welp, your time and effort.
Like my trip to Brazil lel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top