I'd go for the 100% sure mafia kill which is votekill xnut. We might always be lucky and he is the Mafia Escort thus freeing up Far so she can produce results.
well that reasoning is stupid in a mafia game... having personal pettiness. I argued with people in previous games, that was then. now is now. I'm not going after DD for trying to lynch me my 2 games in a row (especially after last game being wrong about him, I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt for now) or whoever I even argued with I forgot, but I'm not one to hold grudges so there's also that I guess.... but yeah I'd rather ppl tried to leave their personal thoughts about a person aside during the game, no use having clouded vision.It's not about getting her on the scum list, some people just don't like her and it's just personal pettiness.
It is simple logic sakura.so just that future post could have made you look bad? also the part about you thinking it's a stroke of ego may be related to said future post which will make you look bad, so no problem in seeing the 2 connected. plus there's more than one thing that can make someone look bad so how did you see this as a "slip" I fail to understand.
The lambu I know can tell from 10km if I'm playing like my town self (Magic game, where he used me all game to hide behind me being trusted town) or like the SnK game (only mafia game I have, with him as my teammate).In all honestly, I fail to see how Raven can be scum atm, after Hardy's death reveal, why are some people so adamant about getting her on the sus list? The way I see it, is feeling threatened.
just want to point this out.
Don't waste a vote on Lambu now if people focused on Desin.I willing to follow Raven on a Lambu lynch, to thanks Raven for going with me on Hardy.
As jesus it good if you die now, so that you can comeback before the game ends.
im not tilted, don't worry. the more he talks, the more it's entertainingI can also see why Raven will get tilted,
exactly what I was thinking, what better way to gain credibility? I mean mafia will definitely not kill him now that he's jezas. they'd wait for endgame to kill him during the night phase when they'd know there wouldn't be a 3rd day to come back to.The lambu I know can tell from 10km if I'm playing like my town self (Magic game, where he used me all game to hide behind me being trusted town) or like the SnK game (only mafia game I have, with him as my teammate).
The raven/lambu situation is similar to the Hardy/Shad situation from yesterday, I can see the resemblance and I can also see why Raven will get tilted, I barely was able to control myself with Hardy accusing me of 'slipping' even tho I explained it was a wrong statement I made.
Lambu you keep jumping up my suspect list, even while being passive, you are not doing good this game.
I willing to follow Raven on a Lambu lynch, to thanks Raven for going with me on Hardy.
As jesus it good if you die now, so that you can comeback before the game ends.
It's possible Farf's been getting blocked for some time now and that could clear Gajeel. Though I wouldn't mind lynching him too, he could kill Lambu to prove him.How is desin more of a mafia than gajeel.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ok so maybe she said you'll look bad for both claims about the mole. as in it's her or HII, idk what you mean about mole, are you referring to traitor? maybe she has some info that will prove that you're wrong on both instances, or maybe she has dirt on you, like what if you're the mole?It is simple logic sakura.
She basically said that my belief on thinking Hll was the mole was something to laugh at and that post game I would have a surprise and it would make me look bad.
After that When I asked her if that meant she was the mole and that she could have spilled it in a stroke of ego then she said that its because I think its a stroke of ego that I will look bad.
??? That conclusion is logically impossible.
Its ok tho, I know she wont get lynched but I want to evidence the situation with enough clarity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well having 2 jesuses would make it impossible for mafia to win right? as you 2 would definitely make it end game and you'd know both of you are confirmed, and in the case of 5 players left i think by then at least one other townie will be confirmed so you'd be able to tell who the leftover mafias were.It's possible Farf's been getting blocked for some time now and that could clear Gajeel. Though I wouldn't mind lynching him too, he could kill Lambu to prove him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I could steal Lambu's Jesus for myself, and if I die confirm him that way too but maybe there's better moves to make.
- If she had relevant info like that she would just reveal itok so maybe she said you'll look bad for both claims about the mole. as in it's her or HII, idk what you mean about mole, are you referring to traitor? maybe she has some info that will prove that you're wrong on both instances, or maybe she has dirt on you, like what if you're the mole?
Did you already use the Detective?It's possible Farf's been getting blocked for some time now and that could clear Gajeel. Though I wouldn't mind lynching him too, he could kill Lambu to prove him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I could steal Lambu's Jesus for myself, and if I die confirm him that way too but maybe there's better moves to make.
Excuse me? I dont think Necro works like that.I could steal Lambu's Jesus for myself, and if I die confirm him that way too but maybe there's better moves to make.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NoDid you already use the Detective?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You forget Panda was PirateExcuse me? I dont think Necro works like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like I have to be dead first and Necro doesn't work on passives.
@GrySun did you get the no result from host, if not did you get in touch with host?- If she had relevant info like that she would just reveal it
- Mole = Traitor yeah, because Mafia had Lovers it usually works as a balancing tool.
Look I'll drop the topic for now, I explained it all with sufficient clarity, Im going to be around till lategame anyway.
Right that would work. Kinda intrincate and Im not comfortable with losing my unkillable status but its a road.You forget Panda was Pirate
but pirate can steal from the living. And that in my opinion would not confirm you nor him. it'd just add more to my suspicionsNo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You forget Panda was Pirate
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean he could steal the noble role and we have an extra noble on our side instead of TP. He can prove himself with the anonymous vote.but pirate can steal from the living. And that in my opinion would not confirm you nor him. it'd just add more to my suspicions