Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I'd go for the 100% sure mafia kill which is votekill xnut. We might always be lucky and he is the Mafia Escort thus freeing up Far so she can produce results.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It's not about getting her on the scum list, some people just don't like her and it's just personal pettiness.
well that reasoning is stupid in a mafia game... having personal pettiness. I argued with people in previous games, that was then. now is now. I'm not going after DD for trying to lynch me my 2 games in a row (especially after last game being wrong about him, I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt for now) or whoever I even argued with I forgot, but I'm not one to hold grudges so there's also that I guess.... but yeah I'd rather ppl tried to leave their personal thoughts about a person aside during the game, no use having clouded vision.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
so just that future post could have made you look bad? also the part about you thinking it's a stroke of ego may be related to said future post which will make you look bad, so no problem in seeing the 2 connected. plus there's more than one thing that can make someone look bad so how did you see this as a "slip" I fail to understand.
It is simple logic sakura.

She basically said that my belief on thinking Hll was the mole was something to laugh at and that post game I would have a surprise and it would make me look bad.
After that When I asked her if that meant she was the mole and that she could have spilled it in a stroke of ego then she said that its because I think its a stroke of ego that I will look bad.

??? That conclusion is logically impossible.

Its ok tho, I know she wont get lynched but I want to evidence the situation with enough clarity.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
In all honestly, I fail to see how Raven can be scum atm, after Hardy's death reveal, why are some people so adamant about getting her on the sus list? The way I see it, is feeling threatened.

just want to point this out.
The lambu I know can tell from 10km if I'm playing like my town self (Magic game, where he used me all game to hide behind me being trusted town) or like the SnK game (only mafia game I have, with him as my teammate).

The raven/lambu situation is similar to the Hardy/Shad situation from yesterday, I can see the resemblance and I can also see why Raven will get tilted, I barely was able to control myself with Hardy accusing me of 'slipping' even tho I explained it was a wrong statement I made.

Lambu you keep jumping up my suspect list, even while being passive, you are not doing good this game.

I willing to follow Raven on a Lambu lynch, to thanks Raven for going with me on Hardy.

As jesus it good if you die now, so that you can comeback before the game ends.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I willing to follow Raven on a Lambu lynch, to thanks Raven for going with me on Hardy.

As jesus it good if you die now, so that you can comeback before the game ends.
Don't waste a vote on Lambu now if people focused on Desin.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I can also see why Raven will get tilted,
im not tilted, don't worry. the more he talks, the more it's entertaining
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The lambu I know can tell from 10km if I'm playing like my town self (Magic game, where he used me all game to hide behind me being trusted town) or like the SnK game (only mafia game I have, with him as my teammate).

The raven/lambu situation is similar to the Hardy/Shad situation from yesterday, I can see the resemblance and I can also see why Raven will get tilted, I barely was able to control myself with Hardy accusing me of 'slipping' even tho I explained it was a wrong statement I made.

Lambu you keep jumping up my suspect list, even while being passive, you are not doing good this game.

I willing to follow Raven on a Lambu lynch, to thanks Raven for going with me on Hardy.

As jesus it good if you die now, so that you can comeback before the game ends.
exactly what I was thinking, what better way to gain credibility? I mean mafia will definitely not kill him now that he's jezas. they'd wait for endgame to kill him during the night phase when they'd know there wouldn't be a 3rd day to come back to.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How is desin more of a mafia than gajeel.
It's possible Farf's been getting blocked for some time now and that could clear Gajeel. Though I wouldn't mind lynching him too, he could kill Lambu to prove him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I could steal Lambu's Jesus for myself, and if I die confirm him that way too but maybe there's better moves to make.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It is simple logic sakura.

She basically said that my belief on thinking Hll was the mole was something to laugh at and that post game I would have a surprise and it would make me look bad.
After that When I asked her if that meant she was the mole and that she could have spilled it in a stroke of ego then she said that its because I think its a stroke of ego that I will look bad.

??? That conclusion is logically impossible.

Its ok tho, I know she wont get lynched but I want to evidence the situation with enough clarity.
ok so maybe she said you'll look bad for both claims about the mole. as in it's her or HII, idk what you mean about mole, are you referring to traitor? maybe she has some info that will prove that you're wrong on both instances, or maybe she has dirt on you, like what if you're the mole?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's possible Farf's been getting blocked for some time now and that could clear Gajeel. Though I wouldn't mind lynching him too, he could kill Lambu to prove him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I could steal Lambu's Jesus for myself, and if I die confirm him that way too but maybe there's better moves to make.
well having 2 jesuses would make it impossible for mafia to win right? as you 2 would definitely make it end game and you'd know both of you are confirmed, and in the case of 5 players left i think by then at least one other townie will be confirmed so you'd be able to tell who the leftover mafias were.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
ok so maybe she said you'll look bad for both claims about the mole. as in it's her or HII, idk what you mean about mole, are you referring to traitor? maybe she has some info that will prove that you're wrong on both instances, or maybe she has dirt on you, like what if you're the mole?
- If she had relevant info like that she would just reveal it
- Mole = Traitor yeah, because Mafia had Lovers it usually works as a balancing tool.

Look I'll drop the topic for now, I explained it all with sufficient clarity, Im going to be around till lategame anyway.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
It's possible Farf's been getting blocked for some time now and that could clear Gajeel. Though I wouldn't mind lynching him too, he could kill Lambu to prove him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I could steal Lambu's Jesus for myself, and if I die confirm him that way too but maybe there's better moves to make.
Did you already use the Detective?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
though from my point of view, after stealing his jesus you'd have to die to in order to be confirmed in my eyes. cuz you could be lying about having the necro role.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I could steal Lambu's Jesus for myself, and if I die confirm him that way too but maybe there's better moves to make.
Excuse me? I dont think Necro works like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I have to be dead first and Necro doesn't work on passives.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did you already use the Detective?
No
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Excuse me? I dont think Necro works like that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I have to be dead first and Necro doesn't work on passives.
You forget Panda was Pirate
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
- If she had relevant info like that she would just reveal it
- Mole = Traitor yeah, because Mafia had Lovers it usually works as a balancing tool.

Look I'll drop the topic for now, I explained it all with sufficient clarity, Im going to be around till lategame anyway.
@GrySun did you get the no result from host, if not did you get in touch with host?

Sorry for insisting, but we have to figure this one out today, if you are an illusion you don't need the Elixir...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You forget Panda was Pirate
Right that would work. Kinda intrincate and Im not comfortable with losing my unkillable status but its a road.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You forget Panda was Pirate
but pirate can steal from the living. And that in my opinion would not confirm you nor him. it'd just add more to my suspicions
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also I think hosts should have given you a reply by now Gry.

I asked a question and got my reply right after farfalla did, so?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
but pirate can steal from the living. And that in my opinion would not confirm you nor him. it'd just add more to my suspicions
I mean he could steal the noble role and we have an extra noble on our side instead of TP. He can prove himself with the anonymous vote.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top