Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
is that a lie, are you retarded? xD
It is, what you actually meant couldn't possibly be what you tried to explain afterwards.

Dont call people retarded if you dont even read :edu

God, give me patience.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Here :lambirb/








She doesn't answer the last one and instead posts this:



Bruh
so just that future post could have made you look bad? also the part about you thinking it's a stroke of ego may be related to said future post which will make you look bad, so no problem in seeing the 2 connected. plus there's more than one thing that can make someone look bad so how did you see this as a "slip" I fail to understand.

it's either you are having tunnel vision about her being scum or me having about her not being. either way, i think this is not a priority, we have more pressing matters to discuss today and choose a more obvious path.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
They didn't fix your PM like they did with mine?
Not really, though wouldn't wanna go into detailed PM-talk... Let's just assume for now we both got the standard "no-result" answer and go from there.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It is, what you actually meant couldn't possibly be what you tried to explain afterwards.

Dont call people retarded if you dont even read :edu

God, give me patience.
Aren't you God tho? Hmmm did you just slip?

@GrySun we need to know if host send you no result anytime now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I still don't like how before even knowing I targeted Van, Desin was asking me if I got any results... He was the first one to say I should go last, and considering I dunno my sanity and that the best I can surely share so far is the existence or lack of actions, that's basically having me reveal a relevant part of my results first...
Don't we know your sanity since you got no results on Gajeel and would have gotten randomized results if Gajeel was indeed active? I thought we know that you are not insane spy but maybe I am mistaken.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well you could share what you were gonna reveal to him postgame right now, may calm him down.
She could just kick my mouth if it was that trivial but its a big deal man, this is too hilarious.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
i tHinK rAvEn sHoUld bE iMplUsiVe, bEcaUsE i ThiNk i pUlLed HeR oUt oF tHe cOmfOrt zOnE, bUt sHe iSn'T hEnCe wHy i ThiNk sHe iS mAfiA aNd lYiNg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aren't you God tho? Hmmm did you just slip?

@GrySun we need to know if host send you no result anytime now.
Meh not like it changes anything in what we do today if there's an SS or not. Let's just continue normally, wipe out mafia and use our roles.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Basically you become roleless so you'd get the same answer as Detective Illusion as you would as a Vanilla Townie sending a PM for giggles: nothing. A bit concerning.
guys guys, she said they replied just now. she got no results
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why would you say that?
Because you have been playing scummy all game? Like, you are a exact copy of your SnK game self.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Still would like to believe there's no SS in the first place
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Meh not like it changes anything in what we do today if there's an SS or not. Let's just continue normally, wipe out mafia and use our roles.
Isn't SS more dangerous than mafia? Sorry if I'm saying wrong things but my impression of SS looks OP.

Also if we have 2 SS because of gnut apprentice.

Isn't that game over.

I know I'm being paranoid, but we I won't rest until i know for sure no SS is around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because you have been playing scummy all game? Like, you are a exact copy of your SnK game self.
Hmmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Whatever, good lynches, in no specific order:

1. xnut, get rid of Lovers without risking much else
2. Vand/desin -> One of them is scum probably. I'd say it's desin, but then why did Farf get nothing from Vand? Maybe he also lied and blocked Farf.
3. Gajeel -> Inconsistency with Farf results. Only makes sense if Farf has been blocked even before that by their tryhard Escort, which again could be either Vand whose targets are weird(gnut block?) or desin without any targets(elixir brewing as prostitute???).
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
In all honestly, I fail to see how Raven can be scum atm, after Hardy's death reveal, why are some people so adamant about getting her on the sus list? The way I see it, is feeling threatened.

just want to point this out.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn't SS more dangerous than mafia? Sorry if I'm saying wrong things but my impression of SS looks OP.

Also if we have 2 SS because of gnut apprentice.

Isn't that game over.

I know I'm being paranoid, but we I won't rest until i know for sure no SS is around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Hmmm
Less about danger and more that we can't do anything different than we're already doing to counteract it, and we'd be screwed anyway so I'd continue play as normal, perhaps there's no SS, nothing shattered yet either, safest assumption is that it's a false alarm and everything is fine.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
In all honestly, I fail to see how Raven can be scum atm, after Hardy's death reveal, why are some people so adamant about getting her on the sus list? The way I see it, is feeling threatened.

just want to point this out.
It's not about getting her on the scum list, some people just don't like her and it's just personal pettiness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top