Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Shad We arguing heatedly for several posts and this happens



Then she answers this to precisely that:



I call her out on it and suddenly she becomes a docile sheep :fan Also lied about what she meant quoting a future post to the exchange.

Like, I know she's not in the chopping block but she cannot be trusted after this.
Where exactly when i lied?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I still don't like how before even knowing I targeted Van, Desin was asking me if I got any results... He was the first one to say I should go last, and considering I dunno my sanity and that the best I can surely share so far is the existence or lack of actions, that's basically having me reveal a relevant part of my results first...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Imagine if gnut is SS faking Apprentice.
Gry HELP MEEEEE

I never seen an SS in action, except the day Farf claimed SS as mafia xD

Is it possible if people are illusions they get no response from Host? I can't find this in the interaction thread.

You are into something with the gnut / orgz situations, gnut just said he 'protected' farf!!!!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If I was an illusion, I think I'd get no PM yeah. But SS has the same prio as Spy?

Tbh at first I got slightly annoyed thinking Gry could have used Panda on me... I don't recall if that's a possible thing.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Where exactly when i lied?
Here :lambirb/


You tell me, you literally just hinted at it in a stroke of ego, we know you are impulsive player so now Im going to consider the possibility
the problem is you think it's a stroke of ego thats why you will look bad.
Wasn't the thing that would make me look bad the post before you quoted me that? :XD
She doesn't answer the last one and instead posts this:

I was the main reason of lynching Hardy, I could have easily did the opposite if i were Mafia. However, I'm not against lynching me. If townies think it's a good choice.
Bruh
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If I was an illusion, I think I'd get no PM yeah. But SS has the same prio as Spy?

Tbh at first I got slightly annoyed thinking Gry could have used Panda on me... I don't recall if that's a possible thing.
If you turned into an illusion it would have happened the previous night.

I read that you turn to an illusion after all the actions are done.

So today you get no response
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
you guys officially lost me with the ss discussion @_@
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I love how butthurt lambu is
Here :lambirb/








She doesn't answer the last one and instead posts this:



Bruh
is that a lie, are you retarded? xD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Gry HELP MEEEEE

I never seen an SS in action, except the day Farf claimed SS as mafia xD

Is it possible if people are illusions they get no response from Host? I can't find this in the interaction thread.

You are into something with the gnut / orgz situations, gnut just said he 'protected' farf!!!!
... ffs dont tell me you are the SS.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry HELP MEEEEE

I never seen an SS in action, except the day Farf claimed SS as mafia xD

Is it possible if people are illusions they get no response from Host? I can't find this in the interaction thread.

You are into something with the gnut / orgz situations, gnut just said he 'protected' farf!!!!
Basically you become roleless so you'd get the same answer as Detective Illusion as you would as a Vanilla Townie sending a PM for giggles: nothing. A bit concerning.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The hosts alrdy went back and PMd I got no results tho. So dunno if it was the same case of the mistake regarding Panda's death like Lambu pointed out before (as in now what caused me to "fail" was different from in Gaj's case).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I was an illusion, I think I'd get no PM yeah. But SS has the same prio as Spy?

Tbh at first I got slightly annoyed thinking Gry could have used Panda on me... I don't recall if that's a possible thing.
Very possible and I can use it to confirm a townie, just that I lose Necromancer role forever.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Lambu the retard again using the circular reasoning and think im impulsive hence my post would be only about my ego when it isn't. it is about his ego
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lambu the retard again using the circular reasoning and think im impulsive hence my post would be only about my ego when it isn't. it is about his ego
Well you could share what you were gonna reveal to him postgame right now, may calm him down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top