Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
SS Illusion? I'm just saying random words because I don't understand what you just said?
I meant in N2 I investigated someone and got back a PM saying "no result". This time I investigated someone and got no PM back. I thought in any situation where I wouldn't be able to see a target, the reply I'd get would be the same. That's not explicit in the rules tho (the modus/format for the lack of a target result in different situations) so I made my conclusions.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I guess I can say it now then. I targeted Van and not only got no results but no PM back, unlike what happened to Gaj. I PMd hosts back sometime ago to see if there's any sort of mistake (no reply yet) but so far what I get from this is that Gaj indeed targeted no one in N2 (and lied) while this time there was a block affecting the course of my action indeed. But tell me if I'm missing something.
Oh right you targetted Gajeel yesterday lol. He's scum then.
Also its weird that hosts didn't pm "no results" if they blocked you, it only makes it easier to guess a Escort was the cause.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
since we appear to have only one det, it'd be extremely low possibility for him to have been insane i'd say
It doesn't really matter since both are equal. We can strongly assume that it was not a bastard role (naive/paranoid)
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
buddy buddy as in pairing up in your convos against raven. or have I mixed that up with someone else?
How is buddy buddy asking for an opinion?

Also @Shad come on dont like Raven's post and read her damn slip first :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I guess I can say it now then. I targeted Van and not only got no results but no PM back, unlike what happened to Gaj. I PMd hosts back sometime ago to see if there's any sort of mistake (no reply yet) but so far what I get from this is that Gaj indeed targeted no one in N2 (and lied) while this time there was a block affecting the course of my action indeed. But tell me if I'm missing something.
Same happened to me, no response about "you got no results" from Lambu even though I thought that's how we do it based on example PMs thread. Don't know what it means, first I thought I was blocked but even that should give a host response, maybe it's not the norm yet?

Tho this is very inconvenient for us how desin blocked Vand and you checked Vand. Not really any info we can get from that.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
How is buddy buddy asking for an opinion?

Also @Shad come on dont like Raven's post and read her damn slip first :XD
True is I skipped that part xD
I was busy replying to sakura, too many posts at the same time, but you said yourself that is just a slip, it not like what she said proves she is mafia right?

Her getting Hardy killed > a slip.

So still in the green for me for now.

@Lambu forget about this, let understand this Farf reveal it hurting my head.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
SS Illusion? I'm just saying random words because I don't understand what you just said?
Oh shit in that case I'm a goner too.

Did our BGs protect properly or not? Was Orgz somehow Shapeshifter claiming BG and gnut took it too? Uh. We need their targets.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Orgz won't be around any time soon and in between that desin and Van might come and go and disappear without sharing the target, it's not like a hoe can tell a BG "no you didn't protect, I blocked you" either, so the order shouldn't matter that much... Maybe you should all just say it. Gry was an active claim that alrdy revealed as well.
@desin24 @Gajeel @Vandred @gnut @Organizized please share your targets.
I protected you babygurl
:cookiehand
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I guess I can say it now then. I targeted Van and not only got no results but no PM back, unlike what happened to Gaj. I PMd hosts back sometime ago to see if there's any sort of mistake (no reply yet) but so far what I get from this is that Gaj indeed targeted no one in N2 (and lied) while this time there was a block affecting the course of my action indeed. But tell me if I'm missing something.
so you targeted van.... the second prostitute, got no pm back. That's weird, because if you would have been blocked you'd get a "ended with no results" as spy. it's what I kept getting while being blocked by escort last game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Same happened to me, no response about "you got no results" from Lambu even though I thought that's how we do it based on example PMs thread. Don't know what it means, first I thought I was blocked but even that should give a host response, maybe it's not the norm yet?

Tho this is very inconvenient for us how desin blocked Vand and you checked Vand. Not really any info we can get from that.
Hosts just replied and said I got no results, holding that.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Shad We arguing heatedly for several posts and this happens

I wonder if you even considered for a second Hll being a mole. Would have a good laugh if he came to backstab you at some point :lmao
Then she answers this to precisely that:

lmao, I have a surprise for you post the game, It will make you look bad. Don't worry. just remember the date of this post 👍
I call her out on it and suddenly she becomes a docile sheep :fan Also lied about what she meant quoting a future post to the exchange.

Like, I know she's not in the chopping block but she cannot be trusted after this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top