Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
ugh my religion knowledge is rusty, but He is God's son, sent by God to die for our sins and give proof of the divine (by curing blindness and whatnot) so kind of a messenger?
But the white pigeon itself, accompanied by a tree branch means messenger of God. If you remember Noah received one such pigeon I think, or one of the apostoles might have my info mixed, if i remember right in the background it was said to be a burning tree? pfff not sure anymore but yea pigeon white = messenger of god, usually used to describe divinity, purity or w/e
that was a dove though and Noah himself sent it out to see if the water had receded. The third time it came back with an olive leaf thus proving that the water receded after the flood. Dove plus Olive leaf became a symbol for peace throughout history.

The dove can also be linked directly to Jesus though because when he was baptized the holy spirit descended upon him like a dove/ or in the form of a dove which that image might also relate to. Burning Bush was Moses getting high with DMT from a burning acacia tree.


Enough religion talk though, we will need that in the Religion Based Mafia Game I will host one day.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@gnut don't be such a drama queen, I said people that voted xnut and tagged 4 people onlyt, you wern't in those 4 were you.

@GrySun @sakura-aneki


No as long as mafia used 2 people to summon RT, hopefully they didn't think to use only 1, then both people that summoned can't summon again.
ah lol , thought only the summoner @_@
well, all that we need to figure out is which kill went through :))) the mafia kill or the RT kill for each night, cuz if it was unsuccessful it means they might still be able to get 2 kills. but so far only N1 had 2 kills right?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
oh he did? okay he is legit.
he is the most important role we have, with Pirate and Doctor among many other roles in the pool.

100% BG protect and pass elixir to confirm your selves.

Anything else will be a losing move for town.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No as long as mafia used 2 people to summon RT, hopefully they didn't think to use only 1, then both people that summoned can't summon again.
Reading is still hard.

So what, does this mean mafia cannot use it anymore? Depending on how many they beckoned for the gnut kill. Is DD's claim a fakeout, pretending they used a kill on him?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Lambu claim doesn't make sense, He is using circular reasoning and expect us to believe him and act like it's believeable and if you disagree with it then you cant read, Basically insulting everyone's intelligence. :cookiehand

Same with Desin, He got so butthurt because i have reasons to vote against him today, He decided to come with some stupid fucking shit like thanks for the laughs, Nice playing there :cookiehand
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Reading is still hard.

So what, does this mean mafia cannot use it anymore? Depending on how many they beckoned for the gnut kill. Is DD's claim a fakeout, pretending they used a kill on him?
We can't know for sure, but we can safely assume that in 1 or 2 turn max, remaining town can 100% kill at will, unless they recruit a traitor that didn't use it yet.

So no reason to lynch xnut, we need to keep a good night target for town to kill.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No one disputed me though.
Maybe nobody actually used the kill so nobody to dispute. Risky tho I'll give you that, just not sure why they'd use RT kill on you. But that paranoia aside I'd say you're more believable than sakura.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
:)) why cuz I still think you're lying?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why do you think that Gry is still suspect?
well after reading he revealed now I don't, but earlier before he claimed I did and called him Hardy too :))))))))) but by accident cuz I was thinking scum like scum hardy fooled me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

at least I'm glad you're clean Shad, was right about you.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No, but as I said yday, the one I thought on D1 was impossible. Since you said you had to be recruited first and bolded it, I thought you were hinting at freeman (cause birds are free and the likes). Why I also told Hardy his claim was interesting 'cause I thuoght someone else had it. But yeah, I'm also of the opinion it's a bit of a weird role to have in this comp, but don't think that's something to sweat much about for today.
ffs you mean to say you jesus with that pigeon symbol?
How do you and desin so easily tell that the picture of a pigeon means Jesus? Feels almost like you two knew beforehand.
Farf and sakura kind of explained already, the pigeon is the representation of the Holy Spirit, which is the same as the Father and the Son in the Holy Trinity. For people that dont know a thing about Christian religion it was unreadable but the hint was clear.

It's just facts, you are stupid
So stupid that I would fake claim Jesus in a game with built-in Jesus mechanics, Im such an stupid scum, how could I not know that people would probably not believe me? :edu

I think your problem lies in thinking you are smarter than you actually are, I wonder if you even considered for a second Hll being a mole. Would have a good laugh if he came to backstab you at some point :lmao
Will never happen tho, you are more useful to them alive than dead thanks to your playstyle so... good job?

Gonna drop this now, if you are still so confident in your infinite iq then do as you please, would rather spend time talking with people who think about what they read.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Orgz won't be around any time soon and in between that desin and Van might come and go and disappear without sharing the target, it's not like a hoe can tell a BG "no you didn't protect, I blocked you" either, so the order shouldn't matter that much... Maybe you should all just say it. Gry was an active claim that alrdy revealed as well.
@desin24 @Gajeel @Vandred @gnut @Organizized please share your targets.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
To be fair both super masons could've been Mafia Masons but I still settled on Shad and from talking in mason pad I believe he is legit. Wouldn't be the first time I get severely screwed over by a Mafia Mason but I'll trust Shad over all of you and would lynch all of you before him.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
So stupid that I would fake claim Jesus in a game with built-in Jesus mechanics, Im such an stupid scum, how could I not know that people would probably not believe me? :edu

I think your problem lies in thinking you are smarter than you actually are, I wonder if you even considered for a second Hll being a mole. Would have a good laugh if he came to backstab you at some point :lmao
Will never happen tho, you are more useful to them alive than dead thanks to your playstyle so... good job?

Gonna drop this now, if you are still so confident in your infinite iq then do as you please, would rather spend time talking with people who think about what they read.
It took you about 30min to come with this?
I never thought i'm smarter than anyone, I actually admit that i lack experience in this game and I never said i'm perfect, I have many flaws and i acknowledge them. However that doesn't make your claim isn't worthy of critizim by me. Your claim is stupid simple as that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top