- Joined
- Mar 8, 2016
- Messages
- 3,111
- Reaction score
- 12,878
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
nahWell you could share what you were gonna reveal to him postgame right now, may calm him down.
nahWell you could share what you were gonna reveal to him postgame right now, may calm him down.
It is, what you actually meant couldn't possibly be what you tried to explain afterwards.is that a lie, are you retarded? xD

so just that future post could have made you look bad? also the part about you thinking it's a stroke of ego may be related to said future post which will make you look bad, so no problem in seeing the 2 connected. plus there's more than one thing that can make someone look bad so how did you see this as a "slip" I fail to understand.Here/
She doesn't answer the last one and instead posts this:
Bruh
Not really, though wouldn't wanna go into detailed PM-talk... Let's just assume for now we both got the standard "no-result" answer and go from there.They didn't fix your PM like they did with mine?
Aren't you God tho? Hmmm did you just slip?It is, what you actually meant couldn't possibly be what you tried to explain afterwards.
Dont call people retarded if you dont even read
God, give me patience.
Don't we know your sanity since you got no results on Gajeel and would have gotten randomized results if Gajeel was indeed active? I thought we know that you are not insane spy but maybe I am mistaken.I still don't like how before even knowing I targeted Van, Desin was asking me if I got any results... He was the first one to say I should go last, and considering I dunno my sanity and that the best I can surely share so far is the existence or lack of actions, that's basically having me reveal a relevant part of my results first...
She could just kick my mouth if it was that trivial but its a big deal man, this is too hilarious.Well you could share what you were gonna reveal to him postgame right now, may calm him down.
Meh not like it changes anything in what we do today if there's an SS or not. Let's just continue normally, wipe out mafia and use our roles.Aren't you God tho? Hmmm did you just slip?
@GrySun we need to know if host send you no result anytime now.
guys guys, she said they replied just now. she got no resultsBasically you become roleless so you'd get the same answer as Detective Illusion as you would as a Vanilla Townie sending a PM for giggles: nothing. A bit concerning.
Because you have been playing scummy all game? Like, you are a exact copy of your SnK game self.Why would you say that?
No, that got changed a good while ago.Don't we know your sanity since you got no results on Gajeel and would have gotten randomized results if Gajeel was indeed active? I thought we know that you are not insane spy but maybe I am mistaken.
Isn't SS more dangerous than mafia? Sorry if I'm saying wrong things but my impression of SS looks OP.Meh not like it changes anything in what we do today if there's an SS or not. Let's just continue normally, wipe out mafia and use our roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HmmmBecause you have been playing scummy all game? Like, you are a exact copy of your SnK game self.
Less about danger and more that we can't do anything different than we're already doing to counteract it, and we'd be screwed anyway so I'd continue play as normal, perhaps there's no SS, nothing shattered yet either, safest assumption is that it's a false alarm and everything is fine.Isn't SS more dangerous than mafia? Sorry if I'm saying wrong things but my impression of SS looks OP.
Also if we have 2 SS because of gnut apprentice.
Isn't that game over.
I know I'm being paranoid, but we I won't rest until i know for sure no SS is around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmmm
It's not about getting her on the scum list, some people just don't like her and it's just personal pettiness.In all honestly, I fail to see how Raven can be scum atm, after Hardy's death reveal, why are some people so adamant about getting her on the sus list? The way I see it, is feeling threatened.
just want to point this out.