Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Orgz won't be around any time soon and in between that desin and Van might come and go and disappear without sharing the target, it's not like a hoe can tell a BG "no you didn't protect, I blocked you" either, so the order shouldn't matter that much... Maybe you should all just say it. Gry was an active claim that alrdy revealed as well.
@desin24 @Gajeel @Vandred @gnut @Organizized please share your targets.
Sorry I’m still in the wilderness so have like 1000 pages to catch up on tonight (yay) but I protected you tonight.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Lambu has a lot of convenient around him, I suspect him for many different reasons but nothing to incriminate him directly, but that will be hard to do with a passive role like jesus, which is in itself convenient.

I'm hesitant to vote him or get people to do it, first because he said he won't be here until 1h before the end of the day, so he can no longer defend himself, second because people may not even wanna go for him even if they are willing to take a gamble on the hoes.

Gry using pirate on him won't happen for a long time, as they are many roles worth using, so his idea to be confirmed with the Pirate is not a good idea and he may already know that it isn't which is he is suggesting it, which is convenient again.

My main argument for lynching him today is if we are sure we will have 3 days left for him to comeback, the longer we wait the harder it will be to test him.
precisely, that's why I would have went for him tbh, and time is running out....
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Raven:
I will need to some backreading and then I will choose who to lycnh today.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
with 12 people we got

Night 1:
Nothing: Shad, Farfalla, Sakura, Penguin, Panda, Evil, Hll, Orgz, Gajeel.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven, Desin ,Belserion.
RT Protect: Grysun(Gnut), Lambu(Panda).
RT Block: Unknown(Jinx)
RT Kill: Unknown(Gnut)
Night 2:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun, Sakura, Orgz, Gajeel.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven, Desin, Hll, Belserion.
RT Protect: Shad, Lambu(Gnut)
RT Kill: Unknown(Digitaldude)
Night 3:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun, Raven, Desin, Orgz, Gajeel.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Lambu, Hll, Belserion.
RT Block: Shad(Sakura)
RT Protect: Sakura(Raven)
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
fuck it, I'm going for it.

votekill xnut

might change to lambu if others are willing to see all the shadiness around his claims. if not then so be it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also, I want to let everyone know that tomorrow I'll be very afk, I was off today and taking by how many emails I received on my phone cuz it's connected to my work outlook I'm pretty sure I might die tomorrow (irl) from work exhaustion. So I apologize in advance I'll try to check every now and then if I remember ot take breaks and eat.... if not, I'll be around after work hours ...might ot again tho'
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Lambu should be the last to vote on whoever is decided on today. There could still be a mafia bomb if Shad is legit and I have no idea what xnut is but could be him. "Jesus" will come back after all.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GrySun We have 3 people willing to go for lambu, me, sakura and raven

What your opinion on him vs one of the hoes, I do understand that if one of them is an escort it is bad for both you and farf but especially you tonight, they can block you or block elixir or block BG and kill you tonight...

1 - Do you think that both @Belserion and @digitaldude should pass the elixir to you, so that if one is blocked you still get it? Drinking the elixir has priority 0 so you should be fine after you get it.

2 - Do you think that both (@gnut @Organizized) BGs should target you tonight in case one of them get blocked by the escort?

3 - If people agree to protect you tonight until you drink it, is it worth trying to lynch a hoe claim in the hope it is an escort? over other players like Lambu.

What do you think of Lambu D4 jesus claim is it the right way to use claim jesus role? With my little experience I feel like as jesus you can try to beat a mafia kill, otherwise reveal early enough that if you get lynched you will comeback in time, I feel like Lambu waited D4 exactly to make us hesitate.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
damn dude, calling me "confirmed" lover and "probably" mafia loll seems like people still trying to distract from actual mafia with roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

reading now
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But the lovers are either townie or mafia as well (likely one of each since we dunno about Xavier) and aren't we 15 players?
My scenario is if we lynch a townie today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thats also before night kill and possible rail tracer.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What do you think of Lambu D4 jesus claim is it the right way to use claim jesus role? With my little experience I feel like as jesus you can try to beat a mafia kill, otherwise reveal early enough that if you get lynched you will comeback in time, I feel like Lambu waited D4 exactly to make us hesitate.
There is no Jesus with these mechanics Shad lol. We can already have 4 Jesus thanks to the mechanics

I banshee'd GrySun yesterday due to the lack of role claim. It didn't age well.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There is no Jesus with these mechanics Shad lol. We can already have 4 Jesus thanks to the mechanics

I banshee'd GrySun yesterday due to the lack of role claim. It didn't age well.
does that mean you were blocked?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
There is no Jesus with these mechanics Shad lol. We can already have 4 Jesus thanks to the mechanics

I banshee'd GrySun yesterday due to the lack of role claim. It didn't age well.
Who else did you banshee?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
If Banshee tagged a Mafia, Banshee will be kept alive till the end of the game like last time.

@Gajeel did you see that Far's result on you may be due to being blocked the last two nights?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If Banshee tagged a Mafia, Banshee will be kept alive till the end of the game like last time.

@Gajeel did you see that Far's result on you may be due to being blocked the last two nights?
Say gajeel is townie...farfalla says gajeel did nothing night 2. That means he only tagged grysun. Mafia kills gajeel he forced to kill grysun. Mafia won.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh banshee can choose not to kill. Mafia didnt win yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top