Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so you're saying you're bomb? bit convenient but not in the realms of impossiburu. Since shad claimed defuser. Still probably mafia bomb.
jesus dude plz leave me alone, LMAO)O
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and stop making assumptions it's not healthy for anyone here
--- Double Post Merged, ---

it's not that deep when I speak don't I speak with no meaning? holy shit y'all up my ass though
--- Double Post Merged, ---

it's great that i'm wasting your guys time though, I mean... I am "mafia" so that would be a win for me right...? lel
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
[QUOTE


I said my target in post #2664
Farf did in #2670

If anything she tied her claim with mine since I could not have known who she targeted.
Noted.

Let me ask you a question, why did you vote xnut?

If you agree that xnut is not the right vote.

Who would you want us to lock and why?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
People who will vote against xnut 100% ( Farf, Desin, Lambu, ) However they won't dare to it as the last vote. They are not sure the right time to do.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I mean if the same mechanic was in this game this current sakura would be confused first 2 phases then try bidding on a titan 3rd night :hmm
i didn't bid on my titan first or second night either tho, if I remember right ^^
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lynching Xnut is not doing for us townies any favor since he should be dealt with by the Mafia. They should waste a night action on him at least.
I don't see why the mafia would want to kill the lovers when they are already in the open. Town will eventually have to get rid of them to win the game, so there's no reason for mafia to waste a night action that will not only remove a scum party from the game, but also kill one of their teammates. I'm sorry if I missed a counter-argument about what I just said.
+we're taking an elixir from the scums' hands like digitaldude said.

Since this whole prostitute situation still isn't clear enough, I'd rather just get rid of the lovers that will ensure us a mafia death, then focus on desin and Vandred the next day with hopefully new interesting results.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I don't see why the mafia would want to kill the lovers when they are already in the open. Town will eventually have to get rid of them to win the game, so there's no reason for mafia to waste a night action that will not only remove a scum party from the game, but also kill one of their teammates. I'm sorry if I missed a counter-argument about what I just said.
+we're taking an elixir from the scums' hands like digitaldude said.

Since this whole prostitute situation still isn't clear enough, I'd rather just get rid of the lovers that will ensure us a mafia death, then focus on desin and Vandred the next day with hopefully new interesting results.
Xnut we can kill anytime we want for FREE

Anybody that votes him is mafia
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I don't see why the mafia would want to kill the lovers when they are already in the open. Town will eventually have to get rid of them to win the game, so there's no reason for mafia to waste a night action that will not only remove a scum party from the game, but also kill one of their teammates. I'm sorry if I missed a counter-argument about what I just said.
+we're taking an elixir from the scums' hands like digitaldude said.

Since this whole prostitute situation still isn't clear enough, I'd rather just get rid of the lovers that will ensure us a mafia death, then focus on desin and Vandred the next day with hopefully new interesting results.
Nah, They have to be greater number than townies, Thats their wining condition, They are confirmed targets for townies, lynching them isn't doing us any good. They are literally helping us. We deal with them the last if Mafia didn't already
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh? Cause you know he's a bomb?
Do you confirm that?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't see why the mafia would want to kill the lovers when they are already in the open. Town will eventually have to get rid of them to win the game, so there's no reason for mafia to waste a night action that will not only remove a scum party from the game, but also kill one of their teammates. I'm sorry if I missed a counter-argument about what I just said.
+we're taking an elixir from the scums' hands like digitaldude said.

Since this whole prostitute situation still isn't clear enough, I'd rather just get rid of the lovers that will ensure us a mafia death, then focus on desin and Vandred the next day with hopefully new interesting results.
maybe because from what I understand mafia is alot more organized, bigger in numbers and actually able to use roles??? im not udnerstanding how a TP mason group practically is so scary
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
everyone focused on me is plenty ez reason to find suspect, why would you try and kill "confirmed" lovers instead of mafia couldn't that easily wait?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Shad shying away from his passionate lynching of me, hmmmm
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
everyone focused on me is plenty ez reason to find suspect, why would you try and kill "confirmed" lovers instead of mafia couldn't that easily wait?
Okay vote for desin or vandred.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Noted.

Let me ask you a question, why did you vote xnut?

If you agree that xnut is not the right vote.

Who would you want us to lock and why?
I am 100 sure that xnut is the right person to lynch and I don't mind being the last to vote on him/lock on him. Absolutely don't buy the "bomb" shit.

Lynch xnut because it's 100% sure he is mafia. Vandred is a risk, Gajeel is a risk. Xnut is 100% for sure. I'd rather avoid any risk when there is an option that has 0 risk.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Xnut we can kill anytime we want for FREE

Anybody that votes him is mafia
Where's the sense in that when both hoes are basically as questionable? Unless you think DD is wrong about the consequences of a possible mislynch, then why not challenge that? The only thing preventing me from voting xnut is waiting for Van's comments or anything relevant that could happen + being willing to coordinate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top