Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
your one to call someone a monkey..... don't make me hurt your feelings
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Gotta admit Farf it's surprising to see you so composed with Raven fully suspecting you and calling you out.
because she is the smartest in the mafia team
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

your one to call someone a monkey..... don't make me hurt your feelings
She didn't mean it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

she was joking with you xnut.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

well apparently they don't have to deal with him cuz he's already on the chopping list, regardless if it's today or not, he's dying at some point by lynch. Or we could RT him tonight same shit.
Yeah, we don't have to deal with him today, Patience is the key to victory. Take the right chance to strike.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL ^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

speaking of salt based arguements and assumptions
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im glad we found substance in my words when someone else propose the idea, smfh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Townies:
1. Orgz
2. gnut
3. Me
4. Shad

5. DD

Third Party:
6. xnut
7. Bel


Unknown:
8. Farfalla
9. Raven

10. Vandred
11. Lambu
12. desin24
13. sakura-aneki
14. Gajeel
15. Hll

Even if xnut is one of them we still need to get at least 4 more scum, meaning half of the unknown list is mafia. I'd like to assume Farf as town for previously stated reasons and Raven as well. If one of the townies people fooled me then wp, but I won't overly consider them anymore.

This means between Vand, Lambu, desin, sakura, Gajeel and Hll there are 4 scum and only 2 townies. Mafia Mason is probably a thing this game so it is either Hll or Lambu. Kinda hard to find 2 townies listed here lol.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ik, Shad, I also said we should kill a hoe and RT the other if we're wrong, but DD showed numbers saying we could lose with a mislynch and nobody argued against that. Idk people aren't neither showing him a flaw in his analysis nor afraid of it, kinda weird...
Of course there is a risk, but the numbers aren't so bad, we have already killed a mafia xnut, we have a free guaranteed night kill on him.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
lol raven you are so nice when it serves you xD
what can i do? Townies aren't being any helpful. I'm doing my best to pull a W
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im confused a mislynch screws the numbers, but assuming a lynch (which will bring the odds back to the same, better yet with mafia kill the same numbers) will catch a mafia by killing two people (trying) to help? what is the logic
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw, Gry, what's your opinion on a mislynch today?
That would suck but mafia can't win while the Lovers are alive, though with 4/6 in the list being mafia it'd be a bigger miracle to mislynch than to lynch properly.
I think lynching Lovers isn't "playing it safe" as much as "not playing". Delaying the inevitable won't help as I doubt you'll get something useful and I possibly won't either, so we'll have to settle our doubts eventually. As said in the beginning I want to lynch a xnut voter from yesterday, which there are many in my list of 6.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Of course there is a risk, but the numbers aren't so bad, we have already killed a mafia xnut, we have a free guaranteed night kill on him.
not if belserion and xnut use protection rail tracer...
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
T_T she's always nice to me tho'
Because sakura is so cute. <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Shad I'm always nice with nice people and bad with bad people, That's me. I'm not toxic. look back and you will see who starts the disparaging.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
not if belserion and xnut use protection rail tracer...
I believe we should try to kill one of the TP tonight, we should aim randomly at both of them, or we agree I go for xnut you go for bel, and others spread their kills randomly.

I don't think mafia will send the spy to stop us instead of the necro or spy or banshee.

If they bel or xnut try to protect themselves, they will have to guess who got targeted.

If we fail we have another night to try and they won't have protection left.

This is all assuming Bel will betray us, she is so townie that I'm happy xnut revealed her, she could have won if she was in a good team.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Both Vand and desin have scummy stuff to them so distinguishing is hard but we'll have to do it eventually. Between Lambu and sakura I would prolly lynch sakura, tho Lambu "reviving" wouldn't make for such a big mislynch. Then there's Gajeel and Hll who honestly aren't playing enough to tell, Gajeel had that situation with you but he could kill a mafia from his list if he's really town, Hll being mafia mason would be more crappy than there being a Mafia Mason that has to be actively recruited first.

Now as I type this I'd not mind a Gajeel lynch 🤔
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
damn im trying to be useful and people aren't responding... ouch dude guess i'll go back to making no noise and you guys can do big brain math lynching two people instead of one to "save the numbers for town" lel gg boys I got 4-5 days
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Of course there is a risk, but the numbers aren't so bad, we have already killed a mafia xnut, we have a free guaranteed night kill on him.
Yeah, I get it, the point is that it ain't just any risk. As Gry just wrote, we're 15. Quite confident xnut is mafia, so hopefully in a worst case scenario there are 5 left (which includes him). Minus Bel as TP and we're 9 townies. Say we lynch Des and he's town, then we're 8 vs 5 at night, 7 in the morning. Whenever xnut is gone, they'll be 4. I guess we'd actually still have margin for that, yeah, so lemme check back on DD's post to see if I missed something.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah, I get it, the point is that it ain't just any risk. As Gry just wrote, we're 15. Quite confident xnut is mafia, so hopefully in a worst case scenario there are 5 left (which includes him). Minus Bel as TP and we're 9 townies. Say we lynch Des and he's town, then we're 8 vs 5 at night, 7 in the morning. Whenever xnut is gone, they'll be 4. I guess we'd actually still have margin for that, yeah, so lemme check back on DD's post to see if I missed something.
Also if we get the escort you will be free to fly like a butterfly :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top