- Joined
- Jan 27, 2013
- Messages
- 177
- Reaction score
- 443
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
these fools literally confirming me as bomb now wtf is happening
lonely in north pole.Why exactly did the Santa need a Lover anyway?
why would mafia vote their own since they already lost 1, I'd keep them alive for as long as I could, and trying to switch suspicion on others.Xnut we can kill anytime we want for FREE
Anybody that votes him is mafia
but isn't that the point, to coordinate and wait until the last minute you can? oh i forgot the right way to play is not to vote at the end when town starts with bigger numbers alwaysWhere's the sense in that when both hoes are basically as questionable? Unless you think DD is wrong about the consequences of a possible mislynch, then why not challenge that? The only thing preventing me from voting xnut is waiting for Van's comments or anything relevant that could happen + being willing to coordinate.
Des, rly, you of all people see a risk in lynching Van? So you see chances for two hoes in this game?Vandred is a risk
because mafia votes their own on the chopping block all the time....why would mafia vote their own since they already lost 1, I'd keep them alive for as long as I could, and trying to switch suspicion on others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because he isn't mafia. He and bel are the only reason why are having a chance.why would mafia vote their own since they already lost 1, I'd keep them alive for as long as I could, and trying to switch suspicion on others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's a non-zero chance. Given that we both targeted Vandred and you got no results does not prove that he is mafia. Him targeting Gaj and Gaj still getting confirmation that the tag worked also fits with my block of him. There is no conclusive evidence. 100% probability is still incredibly bigger than 90% probability and I am not saying that Van is cleared. Just as I am not cleared. I'm just saying that town playing risk averse has a better payoff in this case IMO.Des, rly, you of all people see a risk in lynching Van? So you see chances for two hoes in this game?
.... how about you?Okay vote for desin or vandred.
I voted you. VOTE.... how about you?
hello monkey, stop mimicking my phrasesbecause mafia votes their own on the chopping block all the time....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
did you not read at all last game? thats all we did lmaooo
) (jk)
I'm not forcing anybody to do anything, just making it clear what I will think of them at the end of the day, up to them to decide what to do with their vote.Where's the sense in that when both hoes are basically as questionable? Unless you think DD is wrong about the consequences of a possible mislynch, then why not challenge that? The only thing preventing me from voting xnut is waiting for Van's comments or anything relevant that could happen + being willing to coordinate.
Do you have a better target?If you are wrong about desin then what?
we got santa and a mentor, we lost some townies, but we are heading in the right direction We are doing great, please pick the right side.hello monkey, stop mimicking my phrases) (jk)
well how exactly have we been doing that the entire game? As only one mafia died so far...
LMAO excuse me?hello monkey, stop mimicking my phrases) (jk)
well how exactly have we been doing that the entire game? As only one mafia died so far...
well apparently they don't have to deal with him cuz he's already on the chopping list, regardless if it's today or not, he's dying at some point by lynch. Or we could RT him tonight same shit.Because he isn't mafia. He and bel are the only reason why are having a chance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@sakura-aneki also sakura, They have to waste 1 night action to deal with xnut, so they will rely on the town lynch. If we lynched xnut, we basically helping the mafia
Are you willing to kill xnut at night with railtracer?I'm not forcing anybody to do anything, just making it clear what I will think of them at the end of the day, up to them to decide what to do with their vote.
DD and sakura's votes are open to change.
Desin is the one that has an interest in saving himself by voting xnut.
Do you have a better target?
I think we have enough info today to lynch, compare this day to a normal D4 in the 2 other mafia games, without bel / xnut situation.
Wouldn't we lynch somebody confidently with the info we have?
Bel is literally giving us an Elixir and noble vote! if mafia want to get rid of her they have to commit a night kill.
I'm willing to go for anybody else if you think you have a better target than desin.
I want desin because if he is the Escort, farf will be free to confirm herself (or not), banshee would get 1 more target (or not, if banshee is mafia) and more importantly Immortal Gry will have a lot easier time to use all the roles before the game end.
YES ANYTIMEAre you willing to kill xnut at night with railtracer?
Ik, Shad, I also said we should kill a hoe and RT the other if we're wrong, but DD showed numbers saying we could lose with a mislynch and nobody argued against that. Idk people aren't neither showing him a flaw in his analysis nor afraid of it, kinda weird...I'm not forcing anybody to do anything, just making it clear what I will think of them at the end of the day, up to them to decide what to do with their vote.
DD and sakura's votes are open to change.
Desin is the one that has an interest in saving himself by voting xnut.
Do you have a better target?
I think we have enough info today to lynch, compare this day to a normal D4 in the 2 other mafia games, without bel / xnut situation.
Wouldn't we lynch somebody confidently with the info we have?
Bel is literally giving us an Elixir and noble vote! if mafia want to get rid of her they have to commit a night kill.
I'm willing to go for anybody else if you think you have a better target than desin.
I want desin because if he is the Escort, farf will be free to confirm herself (or not), banshee would get 1 more target (or not, if banshee is mafia) and more importantly Immortal Gry will have a lot easier time to use all the roles before the game end.