Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
people got some inner issues with me, Idk why I get singled out so hard I must really be in people's heads here to get you to act so hypocritical and childish
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
wow which game are you following? I clearly stated that I blocked Vandred and I did it before the others revealed their targets lmao.
My bad I meant you tied your claim with farf indirectly.

Desin -> Vandred
Farf -> Vandred
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Value is one mafia dead. Townie gets elixr from belserion.
Do you want to get lynched by raven tomorrow? How dare you want to lynch a confirmed mafia!
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,879
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Value is one mafia dead. Townie gets elixr from belserion.
This ain't real value. Xnut is doing for us a great favor for just being there lol, He maybe blocking their action and screw them up which make sense their RT kill isn't working. Xnut is the last one to be dealt with if you think rationally but do whatever you want
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Do you want to get lynched by raven tomorrow? How dare you want to lynch a confirmed mafia!
Raven has a clear list, DD is not on it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Like, how can I praise desin as best prostitute player if he turns around and skips using the role 2 times, then 3rd time uses it on a Prostitute/Escort which is a cointoss at best? Completely uncharacteristic.

Just wish less people were fishy. Gajeel in somewhat of a conflict with Farf, Vandred not doing anything to be trustworthy, neither Hll, sakura a BP that didn't get the mechanic for 2 nights(but got it right early in SnK game), Lambu with Jesus...
lmao, what makes you think I got it right in SnK? Actually I was very clueless throughout the game only got that I have to post less than 100 times to not be penalized and to get points for titans, I got the useless titan to hide behind someone even though I was traitor lmao. yea Gry you don't have a very good read on me mate.....not now not back then.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This ain't real value. Xnut is doing for us a great favor for just being there lol, He maybe blocking their action and screw them up which make sense their RT kill isn't working. Xnut is the last one to be dealt with if you think rationally but do whatever you want
DD mentioned last DD that he want xnut to stay alive, to make the mafia pad toxic.
Me and Gry agree!

Xnut you are doing great!
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hoes mad
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
lmao, what makes you think I got it right in SnK? Actually I was very clueless throughout the game only got that I have to post less than 100 times to not be penalized and to get points for titans, I got the useless titan to hide behind someone even though I was traitor lmao. yea Gry you don't have a very good read on me mate.....not now not back then.
I mean if the same mechanic was in this game this current sakura would be confused first 2 phases then try bidding on a titan 3rd night :hmm
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
like I said keep contradicting yourself I'm not worried about my reputation in this weird ass highschool family drama
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
man argued for two days straight literally 100 pages telling me I only say non-sense wasting time smfh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

the relationships you people hold are STRONG stronger then logic and reasoning I tell you what boy lmao
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
[QUOTE
My bad I meant you tied your claim with farf indirectly.

Desin -> Vandred
Farf -> Vandred
I said my target in post #2664
Farf did in #2670

If anything she tied her claim with mine since I could not have known who she targeted.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,879
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
man argued for two days straight literally 100 pages telling me I only say non-sense wasting time smfh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

the relationships you people hold are STRONG stronger then logic and reasoning I tell you what boy lmao
Don't take his talk serious, I think he is jealous
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
you been down my neck about this since day one literally and have YET to claim
actually you're the last one to not claim
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

why are you even here if you don't bother to read first
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lmaooooooo
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,879
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Can you let xnut alone guys. you don't see how Bel and him are helping us. This our wining condition.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
make sense please does mafia need to read? didn't you say I was mafia so why do you need my claim?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Im really not understanding why you thought you could join the weird ass hype train going on, you literally wasted 3 days of spying and got blocked and claimed to still be getting results why are you even allowed to give an opinion
--- Double Post Merged, ---

you make me chuckle the most
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,879
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I mean look how the scums are rarely interacting with him, This alone tells a lot. :lmao
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
looks like someone going to blow up on me again XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

getting Brazil vibes
so you're saying you're bomb? bit convenient but not in the realms of impossiburu. Since shad claimed defuser. Still probably mafia bomb.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top