Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I disagree. I think the PM she posted shows she misunderstood the RT block notice.


Btw, can we safely lynch a hoe today and RT kill the other in case we pick wrongly? I'm kinda useless with an escort around and I'll expire soon whenever they kill me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why you didn't do anything in those two first night? And sry if you've said that as well before.
I did say, but i.ll say it again fro you cuz you.re nice ♡.
First might I didn.t fully understand the mechanics. I worked overtime the entire week so was pretty mentally drained and didn.t rly get it. Missed 20 or so pages of discussions too which i was only able to go through pn n2 when i was free of work. Read back d1 got more confused bcs others didn t understand many things either then read through d2 and realized that there are 4 potions. 4 potions for which you need 3 nights and i was already 1 night behind and was pretty sure there were already 4 ppl on them. As for the rt not sure if i mentioned it in the previous post I thought you needed more ppl to summon so did not go for it. Then N3 it became clear to me during d3 that even one person can summon just that the winners will be those going in groups to summon and that if someone else not in a group would go for the same rt winner would be picked through coinflip. So I decided to try my luck. Not sure if it worked since we don.t get pm. But now that I mentioned it, i have another question. Does the rt count as succsesful if your target isn.t targeted by anyone? Like if they are protected by the rt but aren t targeted? Because raven didn.t mention if she got targeted by kill so I assume she wasn.t ? Since it was priority 0 It shouldn.t have been blocked by shad.d block rt. Confucius once again
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why did you go for ritual instead of say the RT kill on Xavier for example? :(
good question
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Here is what im thinking if there was two townie prostitutes in the game then mafia would just kill one and then the second one would most likely be lynched. With BP its a bit different of course. It must be vandred or desin...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Agreed. And also what I said, I have no use while escort is in game. So votekill Van now, since Desin alrdy got one. Until we decide who's the safer lynch...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm asking because I need to know if I can reuse the RT if it wasn't needed to protect (if she didn't get targeted by a kill action) if I can't regardless of targeted or not, that means I can only use the kill RT and the block. so waiting for suggestions on those as well.

I can RT kill xnut tonight if you guys want. But if mafia escort is in play and would want to block me to set me up that's so suck ass. But then Farfalla would be free to investigate at least O.o so not sure how to proceed....
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so guys, I'm gonna take a break, my head hurts and I've been around for hours. need to relax for a bit.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ugh ty. Missed it as well mb. And actually @Belserion just tell us if you finished it and passed it or not, and it's quite safe to assume you did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gonna finish my stuff and bbl, can barely follow things like this.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Im a townie and today i see sakura and shad are 100% townies in my eyes.


What happened today prove that to me.

So my updated list.

Townies
-Sakura
-Shad
-Raven
-Hll

Possible townies.
-Grysun
-Digital
-Organizized
-Vandred
-Gajeel

Third party
-Xnut
-Bel

Scum
-Desin
-Lambu

Possible scum
-Farfalla
-Gnut
-Mafia Mason or Gajeel
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,673
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I still have it. I only completed it last night.

Since it's priority 0 if xnut is lynched I should still be able to pass it before dying tonight right?
Did you talk with him at night?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Did you talk with him at night?
No. I checked in but he wasn't around. He showed up a few hours later but I only saw it after the night was over because I was busy.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
How is shad a townie but gry possible, either both gry and shad are mafia or they are both townies. Nothing else possible.
right, I forgot to add gry there
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No. I checked in but he wasn't around. He showed up a few hours later but I only saw it after the night was over because I was busy.
Romance is dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun also did you have a pad talk with shad or did you just get a message you recruited him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,673
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Romance is dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun also did you have a pad talk with shad or did you just get a message you recruited him.
We talked on N3, I got him on N2.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top