Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
well that theory would only work if shad is lying and is mafia too, which I refuse to believe XD
but yeah wouldn't put it past him to fool me like that! (shame on you Shad if this would be true XD)

I just liked how all of a sudden I'm your main sus after desin :))))))))))) like what.
Not sudden at all, we used RT block on you.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
with 5 people we got

Night 1:
Nothing: Shad, Farfalla.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven.
RT Protect: Grysun(gnut).
RT Block: Unknown(jinx)
RT Kill: Unknown(gnut)
Night 2:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven.
RT Protect: Shad(gnut)
RT Kill: Unknown(Digitaldude)
Night 3:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun, Raven.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude.
RT Block: Shad(Sakura)
you're missing mine so I'll say again
N1 nothing
N2 nothing
N3 protec raven.

if you want reasons behind it find the original post.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
with 7 people we got

Night 1:
Nothing: Shad, Farfalla, Sakura, Penguin, Panda, Evil.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven.
RT Protect: Grysun(Gnut), Lambu(Panda).
RT Block: Unknown(Jinx)
RT Kill: Unknown(Gnut)
Night 2:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun, Sakura.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven.
RT Protect: Shad, Lambu(Gnut)
RT Kill: Unknown(Digitaldude)
Night 3:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun, Raven.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Lambu.
RT Block: Shad(Sakura)
RT Protect: Sakura(Raven)

Safe to assume pengiun and panda were not doing night ritual or rail tracer.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I have to go now but I'll post it again:

N1: Protect Panda
N2: Protect gnut
N3: Ritual
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I have to go now but I'll post it again:

N1: Protect Panda
N2: Protect gnut
N3: Ritual
wait how did Panda die if you protected him O_O didn't he die by targeting hardy? wouldn't the rt protect with priority 0 prevent the death?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
if shad and lambu arent lying is it safe to say gnut was protected night 2?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I forgot to mention that @Lambu just claimed using RT PROTECT on gnut night 2.

So if he is saying the truth, one of still have a use of the RT PROTECT.

However, it is very convenient that he claimed my action on the same night, the only action that we can't confirm with a host notification.
It does sound convenient but it is what it is.

@GrySun if you feel like gambling use the Pirate on me, or use the doc and try save someone its up to you.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
wait how did Panda die if you protected him O_O didn't he die by targeting hardy? wouldn't the rt protect with priority 0 prevent the death?
like "Protect the player from all other actions that night (priority 0)." Wouldn't Copan's death be a counter action to his targeting mafia, thus blockable by priority 0 Rt?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
wait how did Panda die if you protected him O_O didn't he die by targeting hardy? wouldn't the rt protect with priority 0 prevent the death?
No because:

1. I failed coinflip and Gry protected gnut instead
2. Even if I had protected him Panda would die cause Pirate automatically dies if he learns from Mafia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@SonOfDaws question, if copan was protected with RT wouldn't that prevent him from dying after targeting mafia Hardy with pirate role?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok Im leaving, will be back at the end of the day
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Lambu if you are town, assume you still have an RT Protect use if you have nothing better to do that night.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No because:

1. I failed coinflip and Gry protected gnut instead
2. Even if I had protected him Panda would die cause Pirate automatically dies if he learns from Mafia.
ah ok, but how is that sure that you're the one who lost the coinflip then? if he would have died anyway. Did gnut get targeted by rt msg? cuz i don;t remember
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
ah ok, but how is that sure that you're the one who lost the coinflip then? if he would have died anyway. Did gnut get targeted by rt msg? cuz i don;t remember
Gnut confirmed getting a notification.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We know for a fact jinx was blocked night 1 cause she was hostkilled for posting pm.
I disagree. I think the PM she posted shows she misunderstood the RT block notice.


Btw, can we safely lynch a hoe today and RT kill the other in case we pick wrongly? I'm kinda useless with an escort around and I'll expire soon whenever they kill me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you're missing mine so I'll say again
N1 nothing
N2 nothing
N3 protec raven.

if you want reasons behind it find the original post.
Why you didn't do anything in those two first night? And sry if you've said that as well before.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I disagree. I think the PM she posted shows she misunderstood the RT block notice.


Btw, can we safely lynch a hoe today and RT kill the other in case we pick wrongly? I'm kinda useless with an escort around and I'll expire soon whenever they kill me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why you didn't do anything in those two first night? And sry if you've said that as well before.
I dont get it gnut said he got kill pm jinx said she got block, those are the only two getting notification.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
with 8 people we got

Night 1:
Nothing: Shad, Farfalla, Sakura, Penguin, Panda, Evil.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven, Desin.
RT Protect: Grysun(Gnut), Lambu(Panda).
RT Block: Unknown(Jinx)
RT Kill: Unknown(Gnut)
Night 2:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun, Sakura.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Raven, Desin.
RT Protect: Shad, Lambu(Gnut)
RT Kill: Unknown(Digitaldude)
Night 3:
Nothing: Farfalla, Grysun, Raven, Desin.
Night Ritual: Digitaldude, Lambu.
RT Block: Shad(Sakura)
RT Protect: Sakura(Raven)

So we see BOTH raven and desin just stop making elixr on night 3. It makes no sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top