Why did you have to die CresSo panda tripped and died?

I get the point, but we still assume Panda used jutsu on Hardy D1. I believe him less than yesterday I can tell you that at least.
Why did you have to die CresSo panda tripped and died?

Nobody claimed a Santa gift, it's not a 100% thing yet. Highly likely, but still not certain. So why is the other route any worse?So panda tripped and died?
We know for sure how many killing parties are in the game, gry saving gnut night 1 account for the missing kill. You said it yourself 1 big mafia team in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry I don't get what you mean.
What I mean is that if you want Hardy lynched, try to convince the others.Sorry I don't get what you mean.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you think that Xavier is Mafia Lover for sure?Why did you have to die Cres
I get the point, but we still assume Panda used jutsu on Hardy D1. I believe him less than yesterday I can tell you that at least.
Yesterday in the post he revealed, check it out.Wait I just caught up but I missed that he claimed Super Mason, when did he do that..?
Nope, I think either he is mafia lover or the threesome is mafia. After I checked the secondary role it doesn't say anything about not being appliable to scum so thats my theory.Do you think that Xavier is Mafia Lover for sure?
I don't see people ignoring it at all. The majority is very vocal about it. All things considered, odds are that Hardy wasn't framed and is indeed some PoS. Idk what led you to think people strongly believe in him.My issue is not which one we should go for first, I don't mind going for xnut, that way I didn't lock.
I'm just amazed at them just ignoring that he is also just as a good target, they are acting like it nothing.
Smh.
Threesome is Mafia? That would be a first, wouldn't it?Yesterday in the post he revealed, check it out.
Nope, I think either he is mafia lover or the threesome is mafia. After I checked the secondary role it doesn't say anything about not being appliable to scum so thats my theory.
The role just recently became a secondary so yup, its possibleThreesome is Mafia? That would be a first, wouldn't it?
Hmmm...wait is threesome confirmed?Votekill xnut , by getting rid of lover we will also get rid of the Threesome, which is antitown aswell. I also believe that the Threesome is either Mafia or Town to make it a perfect threeway (am I right Daws?) So its a mafia head regardless.
bomb?I left a huge hint in my exchange with cowboy Sam, not everyone might pick it up but I think you could.
Either way I might, and I remark MIGHT, reveal tomorrow.
Can you give hints about your role?Hmmm...wait is threesome confirmed?
I thouth xnut only confirmed he is a lover.
Anyways, I more or less concur with the reasoning stated.
Votekill xnut
You will die at some point man, have your claim prepared for when the time comes.Hmmm...wait is threesome confirmed?
I thouth xnut only confirmed he is a lover.
Anyways, I more or less concur with the reasoning stated.
Votekill xnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nahbomb?
lol DD no one even suggested anything anymore and you pop out in the middle of a totally different topic to say this. are you trying to put shade on me on purpose? I said I didn't rule out the possibility of 2 bps and yet you still go on this path, making me pretty fkin annoyedEven if Sakura successfully manages to convince townies to murder me, I would have passed on the elixr by then. Hopefully there are more confirmed townies by then.

The mafia are most likely xnut, hardy, vandred/gnut depends on who the liar is, sakura, you, desin. last one I don't know.Your points? Claimed SuperMason first (before it was cool), so I could only be Mafia Mason if Im scum. Do you trust Shad over me? Give me your arguments.
Can you give hints about your role?
Lol, whut? Why?You will die at some point man, have your claim prepared for when the time comes.
Honestly want to rail tracer hardy bro? to hell with this elixr.What sad is hardy getting a free pass.
People would kill lawl, gry or hardy N1 even if they find have good roles.
Here we are watching freeman hardy live a happy life.
preciselyVotekill xnut , by getting rid of lover we will also get rid of the Threesome, which is antitown aswell. I also believe that the Threesome is either Mafia or Town to make it a perfect threeway (am I right Daws?) So its a mafia head regardless.