Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So panda tripped and died?
Why did you have to die Cres :notlikethis

I get the point, but we still assume Panda used jutsu on Hardy D1. I believe him less than yesterday I can tell you that at least.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So panda tripped and died?

We know for sure how many killing parties are in the game, gry saving gnut night 1 account for the missing kill. You said it yourself 1 big mafia team in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Sorry I don't get what you mean.
Nobody claimed a Santa gift, it's not a 100% thing yet. Highly likely, but still not certain. So why is the other route any worse?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sorry I don't get what you mean.
What I mean is that if you want Hardy lynched, try to convince the others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why did you have to die Cres :notlikethis

I get the point, but we still assume Panda used jutsu on Hardy D1. I believe him less than yesterday I can tell you that at least.
Do you think that Xavier is Mafia Lover for sure?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wait I just caught up but I missed that he claimed Super Mason, when did he do that..?
Yesterday in the post he revealed, check it out.

Do you think that Xavier is Mafia Lover for sure?
Nope, I think either he is mafia lover or the threesome is mafia. After I checked the secondary role it doesn't say anything about not being appliable to scum so thats my theory.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My issue is not which one we should go for first, I don't mind going for xnut, that way I didn't lock.

I'm just amazed at them just ignoring that he is also just as a good target, they are acting like it nothing.

Smh.
I don't see people ignoring it at all. The majority is very vocal about it. All things considered, odds are that Hardy wasn't framed and is indeed some PoS. Idk what led you to think people strongly believe in him.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lets not forget too much about @Gajeel and @desin24 , dont want to hear them claim vanilla townie in D5 with how they are playing :lambirb
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yesterday in the post he revealed, check it out.



Nope, I think either he is mafia lover or the threesome is mafia. After I checked the secondary role it doesn't say anything about not being appliable to scum so thats my theory.
Threesome is Mafia? That would be a first, wouldn't it?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Votekill xnut , by getting rid of lover we will also get rid of the Threesome, which is antitown aswell. I also believe that the Threesome is either Mafia or Town to make it a perfect threeway (am I right Daws?) So its a mafia head regardless.
Hmmm...wait is threesome confirmed?

I thouth xnut only confirmed he is a lover.

Anyways, I more or less concur with the reasoning stated.

Votekill xnut
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I left a huge hint in my exchange with cowboy Sam, not everyone might pick it up but I think you could.

Either way I might, and I remark MIGHT, reveal tomorrow.
bomb?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hmmm...wait is threesome confirmed?

I thouth xnut only confirmed he is a lover.

Anyways, I more or less concur with the reasoning stated.

Votekill xnut
Can you give hints about your role?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hmmm...wait is threesome confirmed?

I thouth xnut only confirmed he is a lover.

Anyways, I more or less concur with the reasoning stated.

Votekill xnut
You will die at some point man, have your claim prepared for when the time comes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Even if Sakura successfully manages to convince townies to murder me, I would have passed on the elixr by then. Hopefully there are more confirmed townies by then.
lol DD no one even suggested anything anymore and you pop out in the middle of a totally different topic to say this. are you trying to put shade on me on purpose? I said I didn't rule out the possibility of 2 bps and yet you still go on this path, making me pretty fkin annoyed
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
There are not two BPs in a game with Factory Jesuses guys cmon :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Your points? Claimed SuperMason first (before it was cool), so I could only be Mafia Mason if Im scum. Do you trust Shad over me? Give me your arguments.
The mafia are most likely xnut, hardy, vandred/gnut depends on who the liar is, sakura, you, desin. last one I don't know.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Can you give hints about your role?

I have already given hints before but here they are again

1) Its a townie role, with no specific actions attached to it.
2) I am part of a group, but this group has no actions attached to it either. Besides talking with each other we cant do much.

You will die at some point man, have your claim prepared for when the time comes.
Lol, whut? Why?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What sad is hardy getting a free pass.

People would kill lawl, gry or hardy N1 even if they find have good roles.

Here we are watching freeman hardy live a happy life.
Honestly want to rail tracer hardy bro? to hell with this elixr.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think the above are sufficient to determine what role I have been given.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Votekill xnut , by getting rid of lover we will also get rid of the Threesome, which is antitown aswell. I also believe that the Threesome is either Mafia or Town to make it a perfect threeway (am I right Daws?) So its a mafia head regardless.
precisely
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top