Do you want them to kill our potential hidden Dets?We have claimed freeman prostitute and doctor out there, why wont you claim guys?
Do you want them to kill our potential hidden Dets?We have claimed freeman prostitute and doctor out there, why wont you claim guys?
Why did you reveal doc so soon btw?You promise huh?
It adds nothing to this current day, on the contrary, just traps undone and extra night targets.We have claimed freeman prostitute and doctor out there, why wont you claim guys?
I thought it'd allow us to understand these night results better.Why did you reveal doc so soon btw?
We have 100% confirmed bodyguard. We have priority zero protection technique. We have doctor.Do you want them to kill our potential hidden Dets?
My bad it wasn't a day it was 19 hoursWhat? I think you need to look at your clock and improve you reading skills, both for watches and forum posts.
Wrong again.My bad it wasn't a day it was 19 hours
Typo, 18 hoursWrong again.
Why are you being so obvious mafia lambu. sad.Votekill xnut , by getting rid of lover we will also get rid of the Threesome, which is antitown aswell. I also believe that the Threesome is either Mafia or Town to make it a perfect threeway (am I right Daws?) So its a mafia head regardless.
Your points? Claimed SuperMason first (before it was cool), so I could only be Mafia Mason if Im scum. Do you trust Shad over me? Give me your arguments.Why are you being so obvious mafia lambu. sad.
Why you want to switch this discussion to me vs you?Your points? Claimed SuperMason first (before it was cool), so I could only be Mafia Mason if Im scum. Do you trust Shad over me? Give me your arguments.
Hardy claimed Freeman SuperMason, he's going to be around till mafias get rid of dets and other night action threats.What sad is hardy getting a free pass.
People would kill lawl, gry or hardy N1 even if they find have good roles.
Here we are watching freeman hardy live a happy life.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Omg the IRONYWhy you want to switch this discussion to me vs you?

You can make it happen.What sad is hardy getting a free pass.
People would kill lawl, gry or hardy N1 even if they find have good roles.
Here we are watching freeman hardy live a happy life.
So panda tripped and died?Hardy claimed Freeman SuperMason, he's going to be around till mafias get rid of dets and other night action threats.
Im going to be paranoid about him too, but for now I still find too much risk in his lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry I don't get what you mean.You can make it happen.
Wait I just caught up but I missed that he claimed Super Mason, when did he do that..?Hardy claimed Freeman SuperMason
It's not confirmed, at all? There's an absurd amount of variables you are ignoring.So panda tripped and died?
We know for sure how many killing parties are in the game, gry saving gnut night 1 account for the missing kill. You said it yourself 1 big mafia team in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry I don't get what you mean.
Idk Shad others just felt more comfortable going with Xnut. I think the reasons shared so far are quite fair. Hardy can come next if anything.What sad is hardy getting a free pass.
People would kill lawl, gry or hardy N1 even if they find have good roles.
Here we are watching freeman hardy live a happy life.
My issue is not which one we should go for first, I don't mind going for xnut, that way I didn't lock.Idk Shad others just felt more comfortable going with Xnut. I think the reasons shared so far are quite fair. Hardy can come next if anything.