Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What? I think you need to look at your clock and improve you reading skills, both for watches and forum posts.
My bad it wasn't a day it was 19 hours
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Votekill xnut , by getting rid of lover we will also get rid of the Threesome, which is antitown aswell. I also believe that the Threesome is either Mafia or Town to make it a perfect threeway (am I right Daws?) So its a mafia head regardless.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Votekill xnut , by getting rid of lover we will also get rid of the Threesome, which is antitown aswell. I also believe that the Threesome is either Mafia or Town to make it a perfect threeway (am I right Daws?) So its a mafia head regardless.
Why are you being so obvious mafia lambu. sad.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
What sad is hardy getting a free pass.

People would kill lawl, gry or hardy N1 even if they find have good roles.

Here we are watching freeman hardy live a happy life.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why are you being so obvious mafia lambu. sad.
Your points? Claimed SuperMason first (before it was cool), so I could only be Mafia Mason if Im scum. Do you trust Shad over me? Give me your arguments.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Your points? Claimed SuperMason first (before it was cool), so I could only be Mafia Mason if Im scum. Do you trust Shad over me? Give me your arguments.
Why you want to switch this discussion to me vs you?

We are wondering why you are lenient on hardy.

You think he is a freeman?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What sad is hardy getting a free pass.

People would kill lawl, gry or hardy N1 even if they find have good roles.

Here we are watching freeman hardy live a happy life.
Hardy claimed Freeman SuperMason, he's going to be around till mafias get rid of dets and other night action threats.
Im going to be paranoid about him too, but for now I still find too much risk in his lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why you want to switch this discussion to me vs you?
Omg the IRONY :lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
What sad is hardy getting a free pass.

People would kill lawl, gry or hardy N1 even if they find have good roles.

Here we are watching freeman hardy live a happy life.
You can make it happen.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hardy claimed Freeman SuperMason, he's going to be around till mafias get rid of dets and other night action threats.
Im going to be paranoid about him too, but for now I still find too much risk in his lynch.
So panda tripped and died?

We know for sure how many killing parties are in the game, gry saving gnut night 1 account for the missing kill. You said it yourself 1 big mafia team in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You can make it happen.
Sorry I don't get what you mean.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So panda tripped and died?

We know for sure how many killing parties are in the game, gry saving gnut night 1 account for the missing kill. You said it yourself 1 big mafia team in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Sorry I don't get what you mean.
It's not confirmed, at all? There's an absurd amount of variables you are ignoring.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What sad is hardy getting a free pass.

People would kill lawl, gry or hardy N1 even if they find have good roles.

Here we are watching freeman hardy live a happy life.
Idk Shad others just felt more comfortable going with Xnut. I think the reasons shared so far are quite fair. Hardy can come next if anything.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Idk Shad others just felt more comfortable going with Xnut. I think the reasons shared so far are quite fair. Hardy can come next if anything.
My issue is not which one we should go for first, I don't mind going for xnut, that way I didn't lock.

I'm just amazed at them just ignoring that he is also just as a good target, they are acting like it nothing.

Smh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top