Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Then why didn't greg say he got protected?
Because for some reason P0 protection from RT doesn't notify the target unlike the other two actions. Man we discussed this yesterday.

I really wanna leave this here... it's food for thought, but still... Been thinking of it since yday, so in case later in the game this could be relevant.
What if mafia got both the RT kill and protection on N1. They wanted the RT kill on a target they protected as well to make a big balls move and exchange a kill for the credibility of possibily two members (as in they intentionally failed the kill to look good, since they generate evidences for those). And even if Greg would eventually go down with his claim later on, their interaction wouldn't incriminate Gry per se, so their integrity could be managed.
I also think Misho's death was extremely convenient. Why they picked him over many others - like Van claiming active - is just too odd. My guess would be they have a detective and checked on him on N1. That also incriminates Hardy, of course, since the main plan people were saying dets should follow was to cross check him with Raven. And with that, maybe even the Hardy vs Gry antics is a part of their strategy as a single group. Woof. Here, for posterity.
Would be a pretty high play move there, and Gry is the kind to pull it off. Nice insight.

Can I trust you this game Farf, think you can claim today or are you waiting for tomorrow?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I really wanna leave this here... it's food for thought, but still... Been thinking of it since yday, so in case later in the game this could be relevant.
What if mafia got both the RT kill and protection on N1. They wanted the RT kill on a target they protected as well to make a big balls move and exchange a kill for the credibility of possibily two members (as in they intentionally failed the kill to look good, since they generate evidences for those). And even if Greg would eventually go down with his claim later on, their interaction wouldn't incriminate Gry per se, so their integrity could be managed.
I also think Misho's death was extremely convenient. Why they picked him over many others - like Van claiming active - is just too odd. My guess would be they have a detective and checked on him on N1. That also incriminates Hardy, of course, since the main plan people were saying dets should follow was to cross check him with Raven. And with that, maybe even the Hardy vs Gry antics is a part of their strategy as a single group. Woof. Here, for posterity.
that's a very good theory right there,

but they sould have been REALLY lucky to pick lawl to investigate and bam he's det bam kill him that's like perfect day for mafia..... well night...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Raven we are on 1700 and you don't know the mechanics LOL

80% luck
@Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The protection one doesn't generate a PM. Now this point has been said multiple times yday.
Maybe even by you? Gonna back track.
I mixed it up with the block
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Because for some reason P0 protection from RT doesn't notify the target unlike the other two actions. Man we discussed this yesterday.
Hm, ok, all we need is someone to come out like gry did then.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Because for some reason P0 protection from RT doesn't notify the target unlike the other two actions. Man we discussed this yesterday.



Would be a pretty high play move there, and Gry is the kind to pull it off. Nice insight.

Can I trust you this game Farf, think you can claim today or are you waiting for tomorrow?
wait if he got notified that he was protected how does that validate gnut's claims?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can I trust you this game Farf, think you can claim today or are you waiting for tomorrow?
Yes, I promise ;_; I really do. I'm townie. I left something behind as well.
Revealing today wouldn't add absolutely anything, lemme wait some more.
And tbh I pretty much trust you as well but, based on the last game, I'd prefer if our reveals were an exchange.. I thought I got your role right but I didn't.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
that's a very good theory right there,

but they sould have been REALLY lucky to pick lawl to investigate and bam he's det bam kill him that's like perfect day for mafia..... well night...
Lawl has a GREAT nose, that's been stabilished multiple times. He's not a bad early target for mafia det at all.
And yeah, even with Greg being town, that theory can still work.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lawl has a GREAT nose, that's been stabilished multiple times. He's not a bad early target for mafia det at all.
And yeah, even with Greg being town, that theory can still work.
ah indeed I noticed lawl giving good targets in the prev game if I remember right fumu fumu
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Used TR to protect Gnut, as until today he was very trustworthy and I didn't want to overlap with people protecting Gry as he requested it.
Gnut said he didn't receive a PM, but now I don't trust this information.
Here, at least him.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yes, I promise ;_; I really do. I'm townie. I left something behind as well.
Revealing today wouldn't add absolutely anything, lemme wait some more.
And tbh I pretty much trust you as well but, based on the last game, I'd prefer if our reveals were an exchange.. I thought I got your role right but I didn't.
I left a huge hint in my exchange with cowboy Sam, not everyone might pick it up but I think you could.

Either way I might, and I remark MIGHT, reveal tomorrow.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I left a huge hint in my exchange with cowboy Sam, not everyone might pick it up but I think you could.

Either way I might, and I remark MIGHT, reveal tomorrow.
Yeah, that's the post I mean, in reply to his joke. What I thought you said back then doesn't seem possible now.
But sure, deal, we'll see.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Even if Sakura successfully manages to convince townies to murder me, I would have passed on the elixr by then. Hopefully there are more confirmed townies by then.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We have claimed freeman prostitute and doctor out there, why wont you claim guys?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, I promise ;_; I really do. I'm townie. I left something behind as well.
Revealing today wouldn't add absolutely anything, lemme wait some more.
And tbh I pretty much trust you as well but, based on the last game, I'd prefer if our reveals were an exchange.. I thought I got your role right but I didn't.
You promise huh?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
We also got bomb defuser a reveal so great it needed a whole day to settle
What? I think you need to look at your clock and improve you reading skills, both for watches and forum posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top