Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't know... Maybe Mafia wants a Town lynch for today and they poisoned someone before?
what?

well I think the possibility of a mafia member straight out claiming a townie is lying so early in the game when they have no need to put themselves in the spotlight is farfetched. It's not like there's few of them left and they're desperate to cause chaos just yet.

my two cents.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I don't know... Maybe Mafia wants a Town lynch for today and they poisoned someone before?
...and then what happens with the poison? What does that change?

It's fine just lynch xnut, you think about that tomorrow '-'/
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm just gonna say it

The doctor and hoe claim sound very fishy, what if mafia talked at night and agreed that both roles won't be in the game because of the RT mechanic.

So claimed it today, van claim could have been made without reading the gnut claim, so it backfired.
Demonspeed claim is going unchallenged.

Just a theory a MG theory!

Sorry guys I'm actually slightly sick, I will rest for a while and lurk, may sleep and wake up later to vote still 16h in the day.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Guys we need to chill a bit, just a tiny little bit with the arguments please

 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm just gonna say it

The doctor and hoe claim sound very fishy, what if mafia talked at night and agreed that both roles won't be in the game because of the RT mechanic.

So claimed it today, van claim could have been made without reading the gnut claim, so it backfired.
Demonspeed claim is going unchallenged.

Just a theory a MG theory!

Sorry guys I'm actually slightly sick, I will rest for a while and lurk, may sleep and wake up later to vote still 16h in the day.
what? how could van not read gnut when he actually quoted gnut when gnut claimed he learned bodyguard, that doesn't make sense Shad.
Rest well shad! hope the sickness goes away
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Guys we need to chill a bit, just a tiny little bit with the arguments please

we're chill lambu, nice of you to join us XD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
what? how could van not read gnut when he actually quoted gnut when gnut claimed he learned bodyguard, that doesn't make sense Shad.
Rest well shad! hope the sickness goes away
That how I remember it, the quoting happened after people pointed that raven claim is exposing gnut.
Sorry I can't look it up, please you or someone look at van posts and check.

I may look it up myself later as well.

thanks you @sakura-aneki
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Managed to read a bit in my break time without login in so Im not that behind, but I need to read more carefully now either way, waste of time.

From what I got at first glance tho: DD is pretty much scum and he needs to die.

Also to all the people vouching for the Greg vs Van, I find it amusing that not a single person pointed out at the possibility of both being legit towns for a possible RT protection on G.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Managed to read a bit in my break time without login in so Im not that behind, but I need to read more carefully now either way, waste of time.

From what I got at first glance tho: DD is pretty much scum and he needs to die.

Also to all the people vouching for the Greg vs Van, I find it amusing that not a single person pointed out at the possibility of both being legit towns for a possible RT protection on G.
Sakura is the mafia!! I blocked the rail tracer kill.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Holt flipping as Santa pretty much brings the one big mafia set up, which makes Hardy way less believable. Shad rubs me the wrong way with his responses to him tho and that post about Orgz should have shot a lot more alarms than it did, expected a greater reaction from the likes of Gry. Basically if Gry didn't vouch for that G protection on N1 I would be convinced he's scum this game.

Hll is quite scum too, safest lynch among all the inactives.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also to all the people vouching for the Greg vs Van, I find it amusing that not a single person pointed out at the possibility of both being legit towns for a possible RT protection on G.
How would that work?
Greg claimed he targeted Orgz and learned his role for sure.
Van says he used prostitute to block him, so that couldn't have happened.
I don't see what role a RT protection could have had in here.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Also, @Gajeel @desin24 and @Belserion have been so barely active the whole game :/
A lack of time completely made my morale go down this game. Two for one :cookiehand

Also to all the people vouching for the Greg vs Van, I find it amusing that not a single person pointed out at the possibility of both being legit towns for a possible RT protection on G.
But, how did gnut successfully learn Bodyguard if Vandred blocked him last night? Maybe I'm not grasping things correctly.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also to all the people vouching for the Greg vs Van, I find it amusing that not a single person pointed out at the possibility of both being legit towns for a possible RT protection on G.
What does that change though? Van blocked greg, so greg cannot be a successful apprentice. Only scenario is Vandred being blocked himself but no one came out to say they used the block rt on him.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Sakura is the mafia!! I blocked the rail tracer kill.
Only thing that doesn't make me lock you tbh

How would that work?
Greg claimed he targeted Orgz and learned his role for sure.
Van says he used prostitute to block him, so that couldn't have happened.
I don't see what role a RT protection could have had in here.
Cause RT protection is P0 and nullifies prostitute action.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What does that change though? Van blocked greg, so greg cannot be a successful apprentice. Only scenario is Vandred being blocked himself but no one came out to say they used the block rt on him.
^^^
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
agree with farf, unless rt was used to block, but that's priority 4 right?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Only thing that doesn't make me lock you tbh



Cause RT protection is P0 and nullifies prostitute action.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



^^^
Then why didn't greg say he got protected?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Basically if Gry didn't vouch for that G protection on N1 I would be convinced he's scum this game.
I really wanna leave this here... it's food for thought, but still... Been thinking of it since yday, so in case later in the game this could be relevant.
What if mafia got both the RT kill and protection on N1. They wanted the RT kill on a target they protected as well to make a big balls move and exchange a kill for the credibility of possibily two members (as in they intentionally failed the kill to look good, since they generate evidences for those). And even if Greg would eventually go down with his claim later on, their interaction wouldn't incriminate Gry per se, so their integrity could be managed.
I also think Misho's death was extremely convenient. Why they picked him over many others - like Van claiming active - is just too odd. My guess would be they have a detective and checked on him on N1. That also incriminates Hardy, of course, since the main plan people were saying dets should follow was to cross check him with Raven. And with that, maybe even the Hardy vs Gry antics is a part of their strategy as a single group. Woof. Here, for posterity.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Cause RT protection is P0 and nullifies prostitute action.
Ohhh... Ok, had it as a doc only in my head. Very good point.

So far, we had 2 people claiming to try to snatch that one: Hardy to use it on Gry, and Shad to use it on Greg (correct me if I'm mistaken tho), so it would make perfect sense indeed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top