Still, how's that tradeoff worth it? We'd lynch Greg, he'd die as BG, we'd lynch Van next. What's to gain here?I don't know... Maybe Mafia wants a Town lynch for today and they poisoned someone before?
Still, how's that tradeoff worth it? We'd lynch Greg, he'd die as BG, we'd lynch Van next. What's to gain here?I don't know... Maybe Mafia wants a Town lynch for today and they poisoned someone before?
what?I don't know... Maybe Mafia wants a Town lynch for today and they poisoned someone before?
...and then what happens with the poison? What does that change?I don't know... Maybe Mafia wants a Town lynch for today and they poisoned someone before?
what? how could van not read gnut when he actually quoted gnut when gnut claimed he learned bodyguard, that doesn't make sense Shad.I'm just gonna say it
The doctor and hoe claim sound very fishy, what if mafia talked at night and agreed that both roles won't be in the game because of the RT mechanic.
So claimed it today, van claim could have been made without reading the gnut claim, so it backfired.
Demonspeed claim is going unchallenged.
Just a theory a MG theory!
Sorry guys I'm actually slightly sick, I will rest for a while and lurk, may sleep and wake up later to vote still 16h in the day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
we're chill lambu, nice of you to join us XDGuys we need to chill a bit, just a tiny little bit with the arguments please
![]()
That how I remember it, the quoting happened after people pointed that raven claim is exposing gnut.what? how could van not read gnut when he actually quoted gnut when gnut claimed he learned bodyguard, that doesn't make sense Shad.
Rest well shad! hope the sickness goes away
Sakura is the mafia!! I blocked the rail tracer kill.Managed to read a bit in my break time without login in so Im not that behind, but I need to read more carefully now either way, waste of time.
From what I got at first glance tho: DD is pretty much scum and he needs to die.
Also to all the people vouching for the Greg vs Van, I find it amusing that not a single person pointed out at the possibility of both being legit towns for a possible RT protection on G.
How would that work?Also to all the people vouching for the Greg vs Van, I find it amusing that not a single person pointed out at the possibility of both being legit towns for a possible RT protection on G.
A lack of time completely made my morale go down this game. Two for oneAlso, @Gajeel @desin24 and @Belserion have been so barely active the whole game :/

But, how did gnut successfully learn Bodyguard if Vandred blocked him last night? Maybe I'm not grasping things correctly.Also to all the people vouching for the Greg vs Van, I find it amusing that not a single person pointed out at the possibility of both being legit towns for a possible RT protection on G.
What does that change though? Van blocked greg, so greg cannot be a successful apprentice. Only scenario is Vandred being blocked himself but no one came out to say they used the block rt on him.Also to all the people vouching for the Greg vs Van, I find it amusing that not a single person pointed out at the possibility of both being legit towns for a possible RT protection on G.
Only thing that doesn't make me lock you tbhSakura is the mafia!! I blocked the rail tracer kill.
Cause RT protection is P0 and nullifies prostitute action.How would that work?
Greg claimed he targeted Orgz and learned his role for sure.
Van says he used prostitute to block him, so that couldn't have happened.
I don't see what role a RT protection could have had in here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
^^^What does that change though? Van blocked greg, so greg cannot be a successful apprentice. Only scenario is Vandred being blocked himself but no one came out to say they used the block rt on him.
Then why didn't greg say he got protected?Only thing that doesn't make me lock you tbh
Cause RT protection is P0 and nullifies prostitute action.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
^^^
Basically if Gry didn't vouch for that G protection on N1 I would be convinced he's scum this game.
Ohhh... Ok, had it as a doc only in my head. Very good point.Cause RT protection is P0 and nullifies prostitute action.