Won‘t be very around for some time. But damn...
True but brainfarts are a thing. Again, just wondering so far.If the kill failed he wouldn‘t claim to have succeeded the learning no? Makes no sense.
I believe I can answer that question, gnut was objecting to xnut relationship with holt so they decided to kill him. Of course it didn't work cause you protected him. Seems xnut has found a new fling.Apprentice is a super popular scum claim but wtf. If gnut is really mafia he fooled me perfectly.
That said who tried killing a mafia N1 then?
He said he got your role as he is apprentice, but apparently he got blocked last night.Can’t keep up with the thread atm bc parenting, but I’ll try to set aside several hours just to play later tonight (In like 3-4 hours).
Wait Greg tried to use me as alibi??
so he's not bodyguard? in that case he'd be notified about being blocked in the sense that "no result" would be given or smth like that? I only know for iinvestigative roles that they get "investigation ended with no results" if they're blocked, dunno what msg they'd get for other role actions.Oh so it looks like I do have something useful to share. I'm Prostitute and I blocked you last night. Guess you weren't in the mood huh![]()
Are you reading the thread?We lost many townies and Mafia still has zero loses.
I guess Hardy is the best lynch today
Votekill Hardy
yea I actually pointed that out but no one listened so....I stopped trying to show possibilitiesShe can be mafia noble, mafia.
nice. one more question, apprentice turns into skill learned, and isn't able to learn new skill anymore right?Yes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what was the announcement Shad?I made a theory and was corrected, how is that a slip?
You find that more suspecious than lambu who is laying low?
yeah, you said you protected gry but i don't believe that claim.Are you reading the thread?
We could have used spirit medium today.Btw, since Jinx misunderstood her PM, aren't we missing the RT block alerts from N1 and 2 so far? And the one from the death survivor of this round, tho it could have been Misho and mafia indeed failed their normal kill.
I didn't say that what. I tried to use the mechanic.yeah, you said you protected gry but i don't believe that claim.
No worries, If people think you are clean, I will swap to kill xnut, You both should be killed imo