Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Won‘t be very around for some time. But damn...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The day barely started why do you even bring lambu to the conversation? Deflecting?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Can’t keep up with the thread atm bc parenting, but I’ll try to set aside several hours just to play later tonight (In like 3-4 hours).

Wait Greg tried to use me as alibi??
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Apprentice is a super popular scum claim but wtf. If gnut is really mafia he fooled me perfectly.

That said who tried killing a mafia N1 then?
I believe I can answer that question, gnut was objecting to xnut relationship with holt so they decided to kill him. Of course it didn't work cause you protected him. Seems xnut has found a new fling.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can’t keep up with the thread atm bc parenting, but I’ll try to set aside several hours just to play later tonight (In like 3-4 hours).

Wait Greg tried to use me as alibi??
He said he got your role as he is apprentice, but apparently he got blocked last night.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
We lost many townies and Mafia still has zero loses.

I guess Hardy is the best lynch today

Votekill Hardy
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh so it looks like I do have something useful to share. I'm Prostitute and I blocked you last night. Guess you weren't in the mood huh :lambirb
so he's not bodyguard? in that case he'd be notified about being blocked in the sense that "no result" would be given or smth like that? I only know for iinvestigative roles that they get "investigation ended with no results" if they're blocked, dunno what msg they'd get for other role actions.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We lost many townies and Mafia still has zero loses.

I guess Hardy is the best lynch today

Votekill Hardy
Are you reading the thread?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw, since Jinx misunderstood her PM, aren't we missing the RT block alerts from N1 and 2 so far? And the one from the death survivor of this round, tho it could have been Misho and mafia indeed failed their normal kill.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
nice. one more question, apprentice turns into skill learned, and isn't able to learn new skill anymore right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I made a theory and was corrected, how is that a slip?
You find that more suspecious than lambu who is laying low?
what was the announcement Shad?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Are you reading the thread?
yeah, you said you protected gry but i don't believe that claim.

No worries, If people think you are clean, I will swap to kill xnut, You both should be killed imo
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Btw, since Jinx misunderstood her PM, aren't we missing the RT block alerts from N1 and 2 so far? And the one from the death survivor of this round, tho it could have been Misho and mafia indeed failed their normal kill.
We could have used spirit medium today.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
yeah, you said you protected gry but i don't believe that claim.

No worries, If people think you are clean, I will swap to kill xnut, You both should be killed imo
I didn't say that what. I tried to use the mechanic.

You are missing greg who said he became a role when he couldn't, and shad who slipped saying orgz should be dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top