Desin..you my ace...my dawg


Lol...gonna fuk you up with this.Was this... intended? Hm.
Good...cause bruv us lying.But yeah, Greg, if it helps, I also don't believe at all we got two hoes. Not with this mechanics, specially.
Also possible that Vandred is Mafia Escort, he knew he blocked gnut so he shared the "truth" and claimed Prostitute with it. Vand can easily be mafia, you make a good point that I don't see the reason he'd block gnut after last day when it was revealed that gnut was selected for RT kill by mafia...@Vandred why did you choose to block Gnut? Despite how the Jinx thing turned out he was the most pro town player I thought. I can understand a townie targeting him for protection but to block him?
There is no way xnut can twist his way out of revealing himself. Holt flipping lover just sealed his fate.
Shad basically asking why Orgz is still alive is kinda funny. That mistake would be way too silly for a Mafia member so I believe his explanation.
"Freeman" still alive huh? And is somehow looking likely to live yet another day? Mafia trusting Town to lynch a claimed freeman doesn't seem legit. @Organizized I'm not sure why you think Mafia would leave killing him for later but they're kind of on a roll. A double NP would have been good for them. But now I guess we're supposed spam him with protection? I'm sorry there's literally nothing that can convince me he's legit. Panda didn't die for nothing. Votekill Hardy.
If mafia has Hardy, Gry, Gaj and Van, that's a very fucked up comp and Daws should have warned us to bring vaselineLol...gonna fuk you up with this.
Im a sper mason too....oh
Good...cause bruv us lying.
Why wouldnt he say tell if he was blocked..cause im defo bodyguard
Considering they are 2 people(Raven and Hll) and no mafia died yet pretty safe to assume they can still get the RT kill.Masons might have a shot at outnumbering Mafia in RT mechanic depending on how Mafia
Check Van lolIf there's still a det, they should check one of those spicy other people, imo. No one is challenging you now.
Your reveal was 1 page behind the latest page at the time which had some short Hardy stuff I wanted to respond to, sheesh Farfs. I got to it now.It was more about Hardy and Gry fully ignoring it to move on on their repetitive fight. Both of them not caring about something like this, after all the "we gotta get a mafia for sure today" just makes me think further they're both scums, pulling an act.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
!votekill HardyYou're very late, Gry. Lynch Hardy, then. Do it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Not intending to claim this phase sorry.No, that was it. Imo they're pulling an act, he'll throw Hardy under the bus for credibility and he fake attempt to kill you for the same reason, as I wrote before.
What's your role, @GrySun ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You mean you were drunk or something and just blurted out a way different sentence than you wanted to? Or am I misunderstanding?I already did, but that one didn't come out right I was kind of fucked up that night lel
And I really believed you saved me...smhYour reveal was 1 page behind the latest page at the time which had some short Hardy stuff I wanted to respond to, sheesh Farfs. I got to it now.
Honestly Ladd being scum doesn't surprise me and I don't see many ways to resolve this to make you both town, so I'd add him to the lynch pile. Let him stack up some more names for his killing though just in case he's not lying and has a good mafia to kill. Unless you believe he has a strong mafia role of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
!votekill Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Not intending to claim this phase sorry.
Night pads not being very fun?Please do, you're doing me a favour lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbh the 2 BPs also bother me, but that's for further analysis later.But yeah, Greg, if it helps, I also don't believe at all we got two hoes. Not with this mechanics, specially.
I mean so am I, so what. The cool feeling of having Super Mason went away pretty fast with how many died as Super Mason or claimed it already.Lol...gonna fuk you up with this.
Im a sper mason too....oh
Suit yourself.Not intending to claim this phase sorry.
Nah Gaj wouldn't be this emo had I been thereIf mafia has Hardy, Gry, Gaj and Van, that's a very fucked up comp and Daws should have warned us to bring vaseline![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
With they I mean the mafia here, no chance town can contest it anytime soon.Considering they are 2 people(Raven and Hll) and no mafia died yet pretty safe to assume they can still get the RT kill.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
???And I really believed you saved me...smh
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I have slaps to give him for not using the role at all, I'm sure I can blame Hardy from last game for it somehow. Other than that, I'd trust him over Vand as things stand currently.What you gotta say about desin claiming prostitute?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
something like that smhYou mean you were drunk or something and just blurted out a way different sentence than you wanted to? Or am I misunderstanding?
You are only alive because of meLike im talkingostly to scumbags
Haha....good traitor xpYou are only alive because of me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---