Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Desin..you my ace...my dawg:clingy
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Was this... intended? Hm.
Lol...gonna fuk you up with this.
Im a sper mason too....oh
But yeah, Greg, if it helps, I also don't believe at all we got two hoes. Not with this mechanics, specially.
Good...cause bruv us lying.
Why wouldnt he say tell if he was blocked..cause im defo bodyguard
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Vandred why did you choose to block Gnut? Despite how the Jinx thing turned out he was the most pro town player I thought. I can understand a townie targeting him for protection but to block him?

There is no way xnut can twist his way out of revealing himself. Holt flipping lover just sealed his fate.

Shad basically asking why Orgz is still alive is kinda funny. That mistake would be way too silly for a Mafia member so I believe his explanation.

"Freeman" still alive huh? And is somehow looking likely to live yet another day? Mafia trusting Town to lynch a claimed freeman doesn't seem legit. @Organizized I'm not sure why you think Mafia would leave killing him for later but they're kind of on a roll. A double NP would have been good for them. But now I guess we're supposed spam him with protection? I'm sorry there's literally nothing that can convince me he's legit. Panda didn't die for nothing. Votekill Hardy.
Also possible that Vandred is Mafia Escort, he knew he blocked gnut so he shared the "truth" and claimed Prostitute with it. Vand can easily be mafia, you make a good point that I don't see the reason he'd block gnut after last day when it was revealed that gnut was selected for RT kill by mafia...

Not trusting Van with this.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lol...gonna fuk you up with this.
Im a sper mason too....oh


Good...cause bruv us lying.
Why wouldnt he say tell if he was blocked..cause im defo bodyguard
If mafia has Hardy, Gry, Gaj and Van, that's a very fucked up comp and Daws should have warned us to bring vaseline 🙄
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Masons might have a shot at outnumbering Mafia in RT mechanic depending on how Mafia
Considering they are 2 people(Raven and Hll) and no mafia died yet pretty safe to assume they can still get the RT kill.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Prooly going to sleep soon...dets plz check me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It was more about Hardy and Gry fully ignoring it to move on on their repetitive fight. Both of them not caring about something like this, after all the "we gotta get a mafia for sure today" just makes me think further they're both scums, pulling an act.
Your reveal was 1 page behind the latest page at the time which had some short Hardy stuff I wanted to respond to, sheesh Farfs. I got to it now.

Honestly Ladd being scum doesn't surprise me and I don't see many ways to resolve this to make you both town, so I'd add him to the lynch pile. Let him stack up some more names for his killing though just in case he's not lying and has a good mafia to kill. Unless you believe he has a strong mafia role of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're very late, Gry. Lynch Hardy, then. Do it.
!votekill Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No, that was it. Imo they're pulling an act, he'll throw Hardy under the bus for credibility and he fake attempt to kill you for the same reason, as I wrote before.

What's your role, @GrySun ?
Not intending to claim this phase sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I already did, but that one didn't come out right I was kind of fucked up that night lel
You mean you were drunk or something and just blurted out a way different sentence than you wanted to? Or am I misunderstanding?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your reveal was 1 page behind the latest page at the time which had some short Hardy stuff I wanted to respond to, sheesh Farfs. I got to it now.

Honestly Ladd being scum doesn't surprise me and I don't see many ways to resolve this to make you both town, so I'd add him to the lynch pile. Let him stack up some more names for his killing though just in case he's not lying and has a good mafia to kill. Unless you believe he has a strong mafia role of course.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



!votekill Hardy
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Not intending to claim this phase sorry.
And I really believed you saved me...smh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Please do, you're doing me a favour lol
Night pads not being very fun? :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But yeah, Greg, if it helps, I also don't believe at all we got two hoes. Not with this mechanics, specially.
Tbh the 2 BPs also bother me, but that's for further analysis later.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What you gotta say about desin claiming prostitute?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lol...gonna fuk you up with this.
Im a sper mason too....oh
I mean so am I, so what. The cool feeling of having Super Mason went away pretty fast with how many died as Super Mason or claimed it already.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If mafia has Hardy, Gry, Gaj and Van, that's a very fucked up comp and Daws should have warned us to bring vaseline 🙄
Nah Gaj wouldn't be this emo had I been there :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Considering they are 2 people(Raven and Hll) and no mafia died yet pretty safe to assume they can still get the RT kill.
With they I mean the mafia here, no chance town can contest it anytime soon.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And I really believed you saved me...smh
???
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What you gotta say about desin claiming prostitute?
I have slaps to give him for not using the role at all, I'm sure I can blame Hardy from last game for it somehow. Other than that, I'd trust him over Vand as things stand currently.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Uou say nothing about desin claim...or chalk it up as another dumdaasn play???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nvm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Like im talking mostly to scumbags

@Organizized. @Demonspeed
Do what I say...Our noble lives
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You mean you were drunk or something and just blurted out a way different sentence than you wanted to? Or am I misunderstanding?
something like that smh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You are only alive because of me
Haha....good traitor xp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol...desin fuk yall whole shit up xd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top