Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
shhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you know what, Hardy this ain't looking so good for you and I would gladly be the last stick to the fire
--- Double Post Merged, ---

im just waiting for that sweet ass now
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ik you guys are having fun channeling on your beef, but unless you can say how I got no target for Gajeel when he says he did it, then we got a confirmed mafia right here. You guys being oblivious to it just makes me think again you're in cahoots.
It was more about Hardy and Gry fully ignoring it to move on on their repetitive fight. Both of them not caring about something like this, after all the "we gotta get a mafia for sure today" just makes me think further they're both scums, pulling an act.
Funny...your hubby is playing pro town....funny if he doesnt like his team lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill Xavier for now. He could still be mafia with Santa, the 5 deaths gifts sounds funny but a wild guess. They'd need a killer among them in case mafia was wiped or in need of control, otherwise it would be extremely hard for the Lovers to win the game. So imo the one that got sub'd in the classic mafia-townie duo was the townie, by santa, maintaining basic Lover funcionality, and hence Xavier is mafia.

Was gonna vote Greg but the fact he took the RT kill on N1 makes him look like the threesome indeed, not mafia. Unless Xavier won the RT from the mafia and used it on his dad (LOOOL), which puts Greg back as mafia. But meanwhile, I'll pick the son.

Whoever wants to take a leap with Hardy can dispute the RT with the mafia to kill him.
I don't think I agree. Especially if you believe they got killing gifts, with Mafia Lover already being able to kill it makes more sense to have Santa with a townie. Really depends on the gifts, but my main reason for believing he was paired with a townie is that in a 2-mafia setup the lover link would destroy the smaller mafia. But if xnut gets lynched we may find the answers I guess, still not preferring his lynch.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
To me they just completely tried to deviate the focus from it... But since it was about my own reveal, my ego makes me more annoyed about it so I'll hold my horses, but yeah... Still will spit my thoughts out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think I agree. Especially if you believe they got killing gifts, with Mafia Lover already being able to kill it makes more sense to have Santa with a townie. Really depends on the gifts, but my main reason for believing he was paired with a townie is that in a 2-mafia setup the lover link would destroy the smaller mafia. But if xnut gets lynched we may find the answers I guess, still not preferring his lynch.
You're very late, Gry. Lynch Hardy, then. Do it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To me they just completely tried to deviate the focus from it... But since it was about my own reveal, my ego makes me more annoyed about it so I'll hold my horses, but yeah... Still will spit my thoughts out.
Get them out...we are trailing right now
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You giving us a good explanation why you said you're suiciding if Holt dies, would help a lot.
I already did, but that one didn't come out right I was kind of fucked up that night lel
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ay lmao, so one fed up with his team can simply ruin the game and fess up to town who mafias are without being like host killed at least? That's....idk I don't agree with this, it'd ruin the game afterall .... what's the point of the game if someone straight out spits allover it?
I think it's because it can be a game strategy: the player could also just be lying, then town lynches a townie that was "said to be mafia/lover", or counter-psyche by telling the truth knowing people will assume you're lying and that person is town.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
to be fair, I don't have much time left anyways
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gry had time to stop backreading to answer to Hardy's banter, but now that he gets quoted and tagged, he's taking his sweet time with the older posts.
LETS KILL VAN
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I really wanna leave this here... it's food for thought, but still... Been thinking of it since yday, so in case later in the game this could be relevant.
What if mafia got both the RT kill and protection on N1. They wanted the RT kill on a target they protected as well to make a big balls move and exchange a kill for the credibility of possibily two members (as in they intentionally failed the kill to look good, since they generate evidences for those). And even if Greg would eventually go down with his claim later on, their interaction wouldn't incriminate Gry per se, so their integrity could be managed.
I also think Misho's death was extremely convenient. Why they picked him over many others - like Van claiming active - is just too odd. My guess would be they have a detective and checked on him on N1. That also incriminates Hardy, of course, since the main plan people were saying dets should follow was to cross check him with Raven. And with that, maybe even the Hardy vs Gry antics is a part of their strategy as a single group. Woof. Here, for posterity.
Amazing theory, unfortunately we don't do such galaxy level plays here.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just got back from a long tiring day and I can't wait to go to bed, not even gonna try reading everything so I don't know what came up or was said. Though I'll try to reply to the two relevant mentions I got to clear up some stuff.
Like what the fuck is this...you got incriminating evidence on me....gtfoh lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill xnut , by getting rid of lover we will also get rid of the Threesome, which is antitown aswell. I also believe that the Threesome is either Mafia or Town to make it a perfect threeway (am I right Daws?) So its a mafia head regardless.
But if they cannot kill all the lovers do is prevent mafia from winning if they reach parity.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
the threesome is mafia. After I checked the secondary role it doesn't say anything about not being appliable to scum so thats my theory.
Was this... intended? Hm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top