Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill Xavier for now. He could still be mafia with Santa, the 5 deaths gifts sounds funny but a wild guess. They'd need a killer among them in case mafia was wiped or in need of control, otherwise it would be extremely hard for the Lovers to win the game. So imo the one that got sub'd in the classic mafia-townie duo was the townie, by santa, maintaining basic Lover funcionality, and hence Xavier is mafia.

Was gonna vote Greg but the fact he took the RT kill on N1 makes him look like the threesome indeed, not mafia. Unless Xavier won the RT from the mafia and used it on his dad (LOOOL), which puts Greg back as mafia. But meanwhile, I'll pick the son.

Whoever wants to take a leap with Hardy can dispute the RT with the mafia to kill him.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
its 9 vs 8 townies vs non townies I am assuming 6 member mafia bros and 2 lovers. And you guys want to kill the lovers, thats interesting...very interesting.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is Santa more likely to be lover with mafia or town?

I think town
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
They need dead Mafias as well. And with Xnut who blew his cover it's clear that they can't win.
not rly, if xnut is mafia then the other one is townie and vice versa, the mafia one can still manipulate mafia members and since mafias have not yet died it's looking pretty grim.

The mafia lover can manipulate the kills on both sides, townie and mafia so.... he could solo it out as long as xnut is still alive.

I personally think that getting rid of them now would be the best choice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

its 9 vs 8 townies vs non townies I am assuming 6 member mafia bros and 2 lovers. And you guys want to kill the lovers, thats interesting...very interesting.
well I'm pretty sure out of the 2 lovers one is mafia one is town otherwise their chances of winning would have been slim to start with
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I would go for the confirmed mafia over the could be mafia today.

We need to stop them from getting an elixir or reduce their capability to hog all 2/3 RT actions, put a dent in their number.

Hardy is clearly not the lover so he is a more guaranteed mafia kill.

The lovers can wait.

VoteKill Hardy
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm not locking, in case you guys decide someone else is better target for today, but in my personal opinion best choice is 100% lover who is probably going to assure us 1 mafia kill too, and elimination of lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh yes and

!votekill xnut

lmao almost votelocked by accident :)))
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm not locking, in case you guys decide someone else is better target for today, but in my personal opinion best choice is 100% lover who is probably going to assure us 1 mafia kill too, and elimination of lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh yes and

!votekill xnut

lmao almost votelocked by accident :)))
But what does killing a lover do exactly?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
And who out of the 100% dudes are you voting for?
--- Double Post Merged, ---




nope I think the mafia are tapped out now, we can kill the mafia gry.
I would go for X. Gnut was attacked by tracer AND wasn't aware he was blocked yesterday. He is either from the unlucky mafia party that hasn't acted or is a non killing 3rd party.

X takes out two anti towns with him, one very likely mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I would go for the confirmed mafia over the could be mafia today.

We need to stop them from getting an elixir or reduce their capability to hog all 2/3 RT actions, put a dent in their number.

Hardy is clearly not the lover so he is a more guaranteed mafia kill.

The lovers can wait.

VoteKill Hardy
How am I confirmed anything lmao you are contradicting yourself again. You have confirmed scums in Xnut and Gnut but you go for the COULD be.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I know there's been like a shit tone of weird events today and I feel so dizzy and confused, but can we assemble? and come to a conclusion in unison?

seems xnut and hardy are today's topic. Can we decide which and just mby give your pros and cons as to why x or y ?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,682
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
its 9 vs 8 townies vs non townies I am assuming 6 member mafia bros and 2 lovers. And you guys want to kill the lovers, thats interesting...very interesting.
You didn't read my post, then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is Santa more likely to be lover with mafia or town?

I think town
Neither did you @.@
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But what does killing a lover do exactly?
well I said it a few times but I'm pretty sure that lover 2 or lover 3 is also mafia. So by my logic, we'd hit 2 birds with 1 stone. getting rid of pesky lovers and killing our first mafia.
to me that seems more of a win than going for 1 mafia. And right now... honestly I feel a great need for a win.... like we're 17 left..... out of 25???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and if both end up being mafias by a miracle, EVEN BETTER <3 win win win
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You didn't read my post, then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Neither did you @.@
which post farf?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
well I said it a few times but I'm pretty sure that lover 2 or lover 3 is also mafia. So by my logic, we'd hit 2 birds with 1 stone. getting rid of pesky lovers and killing our first mafia.
to me that seems more of a win than going for 1 mafia. And right now... honestly I feel a great need for a win.... like we're 17 left..... out of 25???
I see your point, I won't lock until more people share their opinion on what is the best play.

You are right, today only started and we already have more info than we can handle xD

Gotta keep my tunnel vision on check :emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You didn't read my post, then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Neither did you @.@
Told you I‘m skimming x.x Posting some thoughts, then will read all properly later.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I see your point, I won't lock until more people share their opinion on what is the best play.

You are right, today only started and we already have more info than we can handle xD

Gotta keep my tunnel vision on check :emocat
yea.... I mean I killed DD last game just like that.... though he indeed asked for it with his ALL CAPS TROLLING. But yea ..... we need to keep an open mind and cool heads, we can't keep killing TPs..... we're almost already half gone....
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
xnut will be killed by mafia so it seems xnut dies today, hardy survives.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Votekill Xavier for now. He could still be mafia with Santa, the 5 deaths gifts sounds funny but a wild guess. They'd need a killer among them in case mafia was wiped or in need of control, otherwise it would be extremely hard for the Lovers to win the game. So imo the one that got sub'd in the classic mafia-townie duo was the townie, by santa, maintaining basic Lover funcionality, and hence Xavier is mafia.

Was gonna vote Greg but the fact he took the RT kill on N1 makes him look like the threesome indeed, not mafia. Unless Xavier won the RT from the mafia and used it on his dad (LOOOL), which puts Greg back as mafia. But meanwhile, I'll pick the son.

Whoever wants to take a leap with Hardy can dispute the RT with the mafia to kill him.
ah :))) I missed it too lmao XD
but yeah good points there fumu fumu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

xnut will be killed by mafia so it seems xnut dies today, hardy survives.
can I ask a non game related question? What's your zodiac sign? cuz you look like a Gemini or Scorpio :))))))))))))
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
xnut will be killed by mafia so it seems xnut dies today, hardy survives.
If one of the 2 remaining lovers is a mafia man, his team wouldn't be able to know that, unless he spilled the beans in mafia pad and they are allying with mafia to save hardy. But isn't that against the rules or not?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top