they're not just sus, they're absolutely around the corner with their claims on my shadiness. This is a first time role for me and I'm doing my best to make it count. But seeing them not even trying to come with solid arguements, giving me replies like "yadayada" like I'm some kid that just hit puberty and makes no sense, or they ignore them completely, or say that my actions don't make sense, insteadd of actually trying to read them and see my pov. Well sorry but neither did desin's actions then, it's why we went for him, and everyone fails to remember that I hesitated, but ofc since lulu is definitely mafia as soon as I decided to go with raven and shad's choice they thought "oh mby mistake quick switch" when I already switched from xnut to desin so it was locked on him. if there's one thing you can't do is you can't blame me for desin's death. Amazing plays townies!Why Sakura?
You should not make people impact your play, it’s mafia, it is to be expected that people will doubt you l, I hope you consider your actions
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It’s mafia game,
anyway I'll be a free woman soon <3
)) I'm a very integer person which is the main reason for which I didn't simply quit the game yet.