Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Doesn't matter what you think about it. All know what i mean.

Just focus on my other lines about my behaviour against you that game and stop taking things personal :cookiehand
??? My single personal line was the "grudge over backstab" which was a topic you were the one to bring up.

I have nothing else to address tho so yeah, dw this won't go further.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I doubt Van is mafia, so I'm gonna vote Gajeel if he's bomb, so be it, will get my desired outcome faster, so I can be last.

!votekill Gajeel

And these are my closing notes:

Why do you rly think I didn't go after you with your BP claim, DD?

And why would I claim right after you then, analyze my posts and see if you can find a reason that's not stupid mafia claim.

Why insist on asking if there were 2 BPs ever in a game, and insisting on my theory about double roles?

Why was I debating Hardy's lynch on D2 or whenever pp cornered him and he claimed his role? Why didn't I contradict him? And h=why did I slowly move away from defending him as to not raise too much suspicion after his claim?

Why pick BP out of all the claims I could have picked since almost everyone had already claimed (could have gone with Hider since you had already claimed BP and would have been the perfect cover if I was mafia, could have gone with vengeful townie, or even Jesus since he had not been claimed yet, and the possibility of it existing as everyone including me thought, was close to 0).

Why didn't I claim D1 like I usually do?

There's so many questions around me, yet the only answers you find are "mafia ka" that's disappointing to say the least.

With this I rest my case. I either die by bomb or lynch or I'll just flat out come to the surface and let mafia do their thing if it's not fkn obv already.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Btw did you talk with xnut last night?
Nope. I'm content to just blank the lover aspect of my role. Like I get that I can't be trusted, Raven isn't wrong about that, but I completed the elixir, passed it to Orgz and that was my main goal. If Sakura locks Gajeel now I'll lock after.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It's fine, let me be last Bel. I welcome it.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I doubt Van is mafia, so I'm gonna vote Gajeel if he's bomb, so be it, will get my desired outcome faster, so I can be last.

!votekill Gajeel

And these are my closing notes:

Why do you rly think I didn't go after you with your BP claim, DD?

And why would I claim right after you then, analyze my posts and see if you can find a reason that's not stupid mafia claim.

Why insist on asking if there were 2 BPs ever in a game, and insisting on my theory about double roles?

Why was I debating Hardy's lynch on D2 or whenever pp cornered him and he claimed his role? Why didn't I contradict him? And h=why did I slowly move away from defending him as to not raise too much suspicion after his claim?

Why pick BP out of all the claims I could have picked since almost everyone had already claimed (could have gone with Hider since you had already claimed BP and would have been the perfect cover if I was mafia, could have gone with vengeful townie, or even Jesus since he had not been claimed yet, and the possibility of it existing as everyone including me thought, was close to 0).

Why didn't I claim D1 like I usually do?

There's so many questions around me, yet the only answers you find are "mafia ka" that's disappointing to say the least.

With this I rest my case. I either die by bomb or lynch or I'll just flat out come to the surface and let mafia do their thing if it's not fkn obv already.
Thanks for playing again <3
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry sakura but that claim doesn't work, we could go back and check your post but you wanted DD lynched for having the same role you were faking, and you were reluctant on Hardy's claim that should've been impossible. Can't argue it's about staying unknown because one can vote Hardy without being his role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't even see what reason you would have to say this if town, you telling me you came this far with fooling mafia into thinking you are BP just to let your efforts go to waste? Regardless what you are you can't think this is good play.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It's fine, let me be last Bel. I welcome it.
Maybe you'll calm down in a few hours, I get that emotions run high in this game sometimes, we've all been there at one point or the other. Many times I've wanted to put Gry and Gryff on a small boat with holes and send them out into the ocean, but after a while things settle down. You should just keep playing your game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm uncertain of sakura though, if only because of her beef with xnut, they're both kinda mafia so weird they'd honestly go at it like that, hell they were still arguing when day ended in an older game's deadpad...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm uncertain of sakura though, if only because of her beef with xnut, they're both kinda mafia so weird they'd honestly go at it like that, hell they were still arguing when day ended in an older game's deadpad...
Orgz/gry/dd/farfalla/gnut there is only one other person that fits into our town between hll/raven/sakura. Who is the most likely?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sorry sakura but that claim doesn't work, we could go back and check your post but you wanted DD lynched for having the same role you were faking, and you were reluctant on Hardy's claim that should've been impossible. Can't argue it's about staying unknown because one can vote Hardy without being his role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't even see what reason you would have to say this if town, you telling me you came this far with fooling mafia into thinking you are BP just to let your efforts go to waste? Regardless what you are you can't think this is good play.
ok :) we'll see, do I look like I care? I just gave you something to look forward to.

ofc I should have blatantly come out right? good thinking Gry! Shame on me for thinking otherwise :)

And ofc I had to pretend I was at least a bit sus of DD before going for the whole a ok 2 BPs it's not that impossible fumu fumu.

If I'm correct about this role, you try to stay alive and not on the mafia main lynch list as long as possible right? to not need to ask for protection.

Instead of calling me a lier again, you could have used detective role necro tonight to check me out, without mentioning so that you don't go all "aaa you knew I was gonna check you so mafia colleagues blocked me" meh, can't win a game when everyone's against you man, I tried at least. :)))

!votelock Gajeel

there we go, it's locked too.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just think that in hindsight it was very clear mafia was comfy with Des' lynch for a whole day phase, Van and even xnut never got super close to being in danger. The moment things started to rapidly shift towards Gaj, only a few people were very vocal about it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and at the time voting xnut was indeed my top priority. it was early enough in the game to get an advantage lovers+1 mafia. you could have went for hardy next day. As you even mentioned they might have been using xnut this entire time to do the mafia kill and no one even thought about blocking him at least. He might have even participated in RT calls and all that, but who cares let the lover mafia last and ignore him till then even after blatantly refusing to claim when everyone else did.... such plays very wow!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
ok :) we'll see, do I look like I care? I just gave you something to look forward to.

ofc I should have blatantly come out right? good thinking Gry! Shame on me for thinking otherwise :)

And ofc I had to pretend I was at least a bit sus of DD before going for the whole a ok 2 BPs it's not that impossible fumu fumu.

If I'm correct about this role, you try to stay alive and not on the mafia main lynch list as long as possible right? to not need to ask for protection.

Instead of calling me a lier again, you could have used detective role necro tonight to check me out, without mentioning so that you don't go all "aaa you knew I was gonna check you so mafia colleagues blocked me" meh, can't win a game when everyone's against you man, I tried at least. :)))

!votelock Gajeel

there we go, it's locked too.
You didn't need to write an essay on Hardy's case to - knowing he couldn't be that - join his lynch. People enlisted many reasons to support it, you could have just tagged along. That wouldn't have exposed you nor bring your current claim down.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm uncertain of sakura though, if only because of her beef with xnut, they're both kinda mafia so weird they'd honestly go at it like that, hell they were still arguing when day ended in an older game's deadpad...
I was more sure of her being Mafia yesterday.. maybe I’m falling for mind games but the way she’s acted this Day Phase feels way more like the world breaker Town-aligned sakura from the one game I’ve played with her (last game) and looking back at how she claimed etc (like she said in her last post), it’s definitely not impossible that she’s legit. It seems really unlikely that the Mafia would make two false counter-claims the same phase (Vandred’s Prostitute claim and her BP claim). Two situations which could have easily led to “if this person is Town, lynch that person”, meaning they’d sacrifice two Mafia for two Townies...

But like I said, maybe I’m just falling for some emotional mind tricks..

I still say if only one BP is legit it’s DD, but the possibility of 2 BP’s isn’t zero.



Definitely scum: Gajeel, Van, xnut (Lover)

Possibly scum: sakura, Raven, Hll

Wanna trust but can’t quite shake suspicion: gnut, Farfalla,

Confirmed Town imo: GrySun, Belserion (Lover), DD


I listed Lovers as their respective factions instead of TP because honestly I don’t see any way they could be playing to win as Lovers at this point.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't even see what reason you would have to say this if town, you telling me you came this far with fooling mafia into thinking you are BP just to let your efforts go to waste? Regardless what you are you can't think this is good play.
that's because it's not a play. I'm hoping gaj is the bomb and I die that way, if not and you refuse to lynch me mafia will go for me hopefully, won't do anymore RTs anywyay and if not next and last step I show my prv disc with the hosts :) I said it when the day started already. I'm just too tired to argue my case and I want out, that's the only reason I came out even though I wasn't even being voted yet.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
and at the time voting xnut was indeed my top priority. it was early enough in the game to get an advantage lovers+1 mafia. you could have went for hardy next day. As you even mentioned they might have been using xnut this entire time to do the mafia kill and no one even thought about blocking him at least. He might have even participated in RT calls and all that, but who cares let the lover mafia last and ignore him till then even after blatantly refusing to claim when everyone else did.... such plays very wow!
A big point on the xnut vs Hardy pick was Bel's ability and elixir. That would have been more pro-town. Not saying that seeing it differently makes you mafia, Bel brought her points only later and others didn't have the time to change their minds. Just saying that with the extra intel you claim to have, you could have added that benefit to your call, you've been around.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You didn't need to write an essay on Hardy's case to - knowing he couldn't be that - join his lynch. People enlisted many reasons to support it, you could have just tagged along. That wouldn't have exposed you nor bring your current claim down.
I wanted to look completely clueless. It was my approach, kill me for it, others have done way worse than me so far, and I'm still learning, I'm not good at deceiving either so meh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A big point on the xnut vs Hardy pick was Bel's ability and elixir. That would have been more pro-town. Not saying that seeing it differently makes you mafia, Bel brought her points only later and others didn't have the time to change their minds. Just saying that with the extra intel you claim to have, you could have added that benefit to your call, you've been around.
and how exactly were all of you so sure that Bel would keep her promise? or that she wasn't mafia noble? You took a risk I didn't want to, I would rather take 1 mafia + lover than just 1 mafia any day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

that early in the game it would have been 1.risk with bel or 2. gain sure advantage.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Hll just drink it tonight dont try to pass elixr.
Agree on this. If Gajeel isn’t Bomb then it’s highly likely Vandred is, and while me or Gry could tank the kill that would render us useless during the following Night phase. Better for someone without a Night Action to tank the Bomb lynch if possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top