Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Gotta admit it‘ll be very interesting to see if Vand/Hll/others that didn’t vote vote on Gajeel now. Obviously gajeel himself can‘t, but some can deflect by voting vand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually seems hll already voted scratch that.
You notice from the voting patterns hll is a lot different from the mafia guys.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ladd going to waste :bnah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So ideally one BG protects Farf another does rt kill on vand? Unless some believe sakura.

Tbh I don‘t see her doing the same claim as Hardy did after seeing where it got him :grumble Is she really Freeman?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DD is super mega confirmed by this reveal at least. Farf and Raven do give off some doubts. As do Hll and sakura. The post-Gajeel+Vandred era will be a tough one.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Got a shit ton of meetings soon, but I'll go back on her posts after Hardy's reveal once I'm done here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ladd going to waste :bnah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So ideally one BG protects Farf another does rt kill on vand? Unless some believe sakura.

Tbh I don‘t see her doing the same claim as Hardy did after seeing where it got him :grumble Is she really Freeman?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DD is super mega confirmed by this reveal at least. Farf and Raven do give off some doubts. As do Hll and sakura. The post-Gajeel+Vandred era will be a tough one.
Even if it's not foolproof, you know what to do about me eventually.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lemme run the numbers:

12 of us are alive.

If Gajeel is bomb, Bel explodes, night starts with 6 vs 3 vs 1, mafia kill a townie it's 5 vs 3, with lovers defeated and 1 mislynch losing the game. Lambu comes back to life, 6 vs 3. RT kill on the wrong person is still tolerable this night, as it turns it into a 5 vs 3. But ideally we'd RT kill a mafia and start 6 vs 2, which is a lot better.

If sakura is Freeman, I say let them kill her and don't protect her with anything. Lambu will revive regardless so the best they can do is turn it into a 4 vs 3 -> 5 vs 3 with Lambu. This is not counting wrong RT kills though, we absolutely must not RT kill a townie 2 times in a row in the hypothetical 2 back-to-back night phases. But honestly with mafia not having access to it anymore(or so we hope) it should be possible to kill at worst 1 townie 1 mafia with it in the 2 nights.

Even worse case 1 mafia still has the RT kill, at which point it's luck related
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even if it's not foolproof, you know what to do about me eventually.
Can you spy the next night/s? We should have DD and 1 BG go for the RT kill.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and you won't find anything that makes it look like I doubted Hardy. I went all in. but be my guest.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
but then again I can protect myself, just a cointoss away
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
but then again I can protect myself, just a cointoss away
Oh, is it possible to use RT protect on oneself? Good if that‘s true, you can keep yourself safe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lemme run the numbers:

12 of us are alive.

If Gajeel is bomb, Bel explodes, night starts with 6 vs 3 vs 1, mafia kill a townie it's 5 vs 3, with lovers defeated and 1 mislynch losing the game. Lambu comes back to life, 6 vs 3. RT kill on the wrong person is still tolerable this night, as it turns it into a 5 vs 3. But ideally we'd RT kill a mafia and start 6 vs 2, which is a lot better.

If sakura is Freeman, I say let them kill her and don't protect her with anything. Lambu will revive regardless so the best they can do is turn it into a 4 vs 3 -> 5 vs 3 with Lambu. This is not counting wrong RT kills though, we absolutely must not RT kill a townie 2 times in a row in the hypothetical 2 back-to-back night phases. But honestly with mafia not having access to it anymore(or so we hope) it should be possible to kill at worst 1 townie 1 mafia with it in the 2 nights.

Even worse case 1 mafia still has the RT kill, at which point it's luck related
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Can you spy the next night/s? We should have DD and 1 BG go for the RT kill.
About these calculations, they do not expect more than 6 scum at game start, so let‘s not get overconfident and make sure we don‘t mess up.

Since mafia can't use RT kill anymore, maybe we should only do it as well once we've agreed upon something during a day phase.
That we can approach differently. We put up wanted posters, so those are the ones that get targetted by RT kill.

Currently that would be Vandred the most, gets tricky after that though. Maybe Hll to clear that aspect, or sakura if we don‘t believe her.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh, is it possible to use RT protect on oneself? Good if that‘s true, you can keep yourself safe.
yes it is, I asked. But I can only do it for 1 day. then I'm dead.

Also remind me to to say smth if I'm still around on D6
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I've officially given up on figuring out this setup. Two Prostitutes was already enough, Jesus is just overkill for me.

Hardy, Gajeel, sakura, xnut, Hll/Raven and...? gnut? Hll and Raven? gnut and Orgz? No one?

I blocked Gajeel again last night, don't know if it was any use but his affiliation is beyond 100% at this point. Votekill Gajeel. I know I don't have much longer to live, but since it looks like I'll still be around tonight I'll try to block or use RT actions against the final suspects at least.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,676
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I've officially given up on figuring out this setup. Two Prostitutes was already enough, Jesus is just overkill for me.

Hardy, Gajeel, sakura, xnut, Hll/Raven and...? gnut? Hll and Raven? gnut and Orgz? No one?

I blocked Gajeel again last night, don't know if it was any use but his affiliation is beyond 100% at this point. Votekill Gajeel. I know I don't have much longer to live, but since it looks like I'll still be around tonight I'll try to block or use RT actions against the final suspects at least.
Could you recap who you blocked which day?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With reasonings, ideally.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Could you recap who you blocked which day?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With reasonings, ideally.
DD on N1 -> same reason I voted him, sounded like his mafia behaviour to me, similarly to the SnK game.
gnut on N2 -> I can grab the post with the explanation if you want the long version, the short one: had to pick someone in a rush when the day was about to start and the whole business with Cres had just happened.
Gajeel on N3 and N4 -> N3 because Farf's results on top of his behaviour, N4 because there's no longer any doubt.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Can you just all vote for me so I can die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock Gajeel
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can you just all vote for me so I can die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

!votelock Gajeel
Is this a request for xnut? Because I think he's the only one left.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What's the deal with this game and hostkills wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top