??? You only survived as Santa in all games?Wait what. Did I seriously die right as the game endedSo after all that I still have not survived another one of these games.
??? You only survived as Santa in all games?Wait what. Did I seriously die right as the game endedSo after all that I still have not survived another one of these games.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah no, I survived 2 times as town I think but it's been 2 years or so.??? You only survived as Santa in all games?
Think 1st time ever me and him been on same page all game.Btw gry the reason you're MVP is that you're the reason mafia keep failing their kills
You managed to stop 3 kills (I'm including shad block with you as it was a team play)
And you confirmed shad
And finally stayed alive till right before the end :xD



Last time you lived as townie was in KH game if I'm correctOrgz was Traitor wow. Even with BG he couldn't get them to recruit? Could've maybe turned it still in some excruciating day phases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah no, I survived 2 times as town I think but it's been 2 years or so.
Once again a snub...think I played aight@SonOfDaws @Asako Thank you so much for this awesome game, bacanno theme did fit amazingly!
Thanks you town for helping me get my first win.
Sorry @Farfalla senpai for doubting you a bit
@Lambu next game I will get you for what you did to me last game
@GrySun The Great Necromancer, getting to see you play in the pad was very educational, ty for recruiting me <3
@SirSamuel016 @Copy Panda your D1 actions shaped the whole game, well played!
@desin24 your fake out at the end...
@digitaldude I don't see what you could have done better this game, well played.
Congrats to all players that tried to improve this game, they are so many.

Dr.Demon lolNecromancer is not broken BTW. No need to nerf it! It all depends on the roles and order of deaths.
It's too strong imo. A bunch of us wanted to limit the usages but we settled on testint it first.Necromancer is not broken BTW. No need to nerf it! It all depends on the roles and order of deaths.
Btw gry the reason you're MVP is that you're the reason mafia keep failing their kills
You managed to stop 3 kills (I'm including shad block with you as it was a team play)
And you confirmed shad
And finally stayed alive till right before the end and then died as always![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Haha don‘t make me quote Day 1 shenanigans with me protecting Seraph with GajeelThink 1st time ever me and him been on same page all game.
Good job Gry

I said almost...cough demon cough![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Haha don‘t make me quote Day 1 shenanigans with me protecting Seraph with Gajeel![]()

This game had many active roles + Recruiter and Mentor that would delete some unstealable roles though.It's too strong imo. A bunch of us wanted to limit the usages but we settled on testint it first.
Cant help.but ask...did you know sahura was mafia when you saying she was the best?
The living shouldn't have that privilegeBtw I'm lazy to send the deadpad link to each everyone of you so here it is (I just delete the link later)
![]()
Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.discord.gg
.