Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,716
Reaction score
61,438
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait what. Did I seriously die right as the game ended :roflSo after all that I still have not survived another one of these games.
??? You only survived as Santa in all games?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Orgz was Traitor wow. Even with BG he couldn't get them to recruit? Could've maybe turned it still in some excruciating day phases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

??? You only survived as Santa in all games?
Ah no, I survived 2 times as town I think but it's been 2 years or so.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Btw gry the reason you're MVP is that you're the reason mafia keep failing their kills
You managed to stop 3 kills (I'm including shad block with you as it was a team play)
And you confirmed shad
And finally stayed alive till right before the end :xD
Think 1st time ever me and him been on same page all game.
Good job Gry
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@SonOfDaws @Asako Thank you so much for this awesome game, bacanno theme did fit amazingly!

Thanks you town for helping me get my first win.

Sorry @Farfalla senpai for doubting you a bit :p
@Lambu next game I will get you for what you did to me last game :p
@GrySun The Great Necromancer, getting to see you play in the pad was very educational, ty for recruiting me <3
@SirSamuel016 @Copy Panda your D1 actions shaped the whole game, well played!
@desin24 your fake out at the end... :emocat
@digitaldude I don't see what you could have done better this game, well played.

Congrats to all players that tried to improve this game, they are so many.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Orgz was Traitor wow. Even with BG he couldn't get them to recruit? Could've maybe turned it still in some excruciating day phases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Ah no, I survived 2 times as town I think but it's been 2 years or so.
Last time you lived as townie was in KH game if I'm correct
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@SonOfDaws @Asako Thank you so much for this awesome game, bacanno theme did fit amazingly!

Thanks you town for helping me get my first win.

Sorry @Farfalla senpai for doubting you a bit :p
@Lambu next game I will get you for what you did to me last game :p
@GrySun The Great Necromancer, getting to see you play in the pad was very educational, ty for recruiting me <3
@SirSamuel016 @Copy Panda your D1 actions shaped the whole game, well played!
@desin24 your fake out at the end... :emocat
@digitaldude I don't see what you could have done better this game, well played.

Congrats to all players that tried to improve this game, they are so many.
Once again a snub...think I played aight:cookiefinger
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Necromancer is not broken BTW. No need to nerf it! It all depends on the roles and order of deaths.
It's too strong imo. A bunch of us wanted to limit the usages but we settled on testint it first.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw gry the reason you're MVP is that you're the reason mafia keep failing their kills
You managed to stop 3 kills (I'm including shad block with you as it was a team play)
And you confirmed shad
And finally stayed alive till right before the end and then died as always :XD

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Think 1st time ever me and him been on same page all game.
Good job Gry
Haha don‘t make me quote Day 1 shenanigans with me protecting Seraph with Gajeel :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Haha don‘t make me quote Day 1 shenanigans with me protecting Seraph with Gajeel :heh
I said almost...cough demon cough :teehee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks a lot hosts for your efforts and the cool choice of a theme and matching avatars/mechanics, fwiw. You clearly didn't have an easy time in these game either, we are gonna see if we can work on the rules to help a bit '-'''
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Wait so @Shad why were you Defuser? For Hardy‘s Bomb or Santa Gifts?

It's too strong imo. A bunch of us wanted to limit the usages but we settled on testint it first.
This game had many active roles + Recruiter and Mentor that would delete some unstealable roles though.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Btw I'm lazy to send the deadpad link to each everyone of you so here it is (I just delete the link later)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,716
Reaction score
61,438
Gender
Male
Country
France
Btw I'm lazy to send the deadpad link to each everyone of you so here it is (I just delete the link later)
The living shouldn't have that privilege :nah.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top