Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wait so @Shad why were you Defuser? For Hardy‘s Bomb or Santa Gifts?



This game had many active roles + Recruiter and Mentor that would delete some unstealable roles though.
Mate the balance was ridiculous I don't wanna talk about it hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@desin24 @Lambu

I enjoyed killing you both more than outsmarting the mafia.
Who did you outsmart '-'''''
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,718
Reaction score
61,439
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wait so @Shad why were you Defuser? For Hardy‘s Bomb or Santa Gifts?



This game had many active roles + Recruiter and Mentor that would delete some unstealable roles though.
I think Son said it was to counter Santa, who had Bombs and stuff.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Santa was full of bombs and also had mafia detective, too bad it was never used
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mate the balance was ridiculous I don't wanna talk about it hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who did you outsmart '-'''''
What were your choices?
Strongman,bomb and what noble?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tho for real Hardy given the Panda circumstances I think your arguments were nice and solid, I wouldn‘t have nearly known what to claim and how with such a situation, only problem that your mafia and town selves still sound a bit too different.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wait so @Shad why were you Defuser? For Hardy‘s Bomb or Santa Gifts?



This game had many active roles + Recruiter and Mentor that would delete some unstealable roles though.
I still don't know how santa works... I'm just thinking host was trolling me xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tho for real Hardy given the Panda circumstances I think your arguments were nice and solid, I wouldn‘t have nearly known what to claim and how with such a situation, only problem that your mafia and town selves still sound a bit too different.
I doubted him but didnt want tp risk it.
Notice I voted my son...Hardy is good with words.
Like Bel said..dangerous
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sleeping time for me, will make a proper full post later.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,675
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ending right before christmas tho, now that‘s impressive.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
raven I'm sorry I killed you T_T I hoped you're traitor T_T

orgz... I had no idea.... I mean I thought about it when I kept thinking who the traitor was.... but I never.....

well I fucked up the game so many times :))

why did gry die?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I still don't know how santa works... I'm just thinking host was trolling me xD
Santa gave two players the ability to hostkill themselves and some the ability to give up. Gotta say well played on your part @Santa Claus. At least you gifted some people a few nice presents!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm confused as to how we had any chance to win this.
i think with how "confirmed" Orgz was, if we'd have picked up that he was traitor he would have won it alone xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Santa gave two players the ability to hostkill themselves and some the ability to give up. Gotta say well played on your part @Santa Claus. At least you gifted some people a few nice presents!
lol! nice
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I still don't know how santa works... I'm just thinking host was trolling me xD
Easy..just hand out gifts fpr about 5 nites.

Winz:cookiehand
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and that explains why I was burden, could have hostkilled myself with a present instead :))))))))))))))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top