Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sorry I'm busy desin these weeks
But I hope you continue the legacy of this cursed game
Don't disappoint guys with your questions
I believe in your math skills to ace that test.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I believe in your math skills to ace that test.
I feel like this will be a meme about me now whenever I'm busy :XD
(Tho it is true half of the reason is math.... cursed math)
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I feel like this will be a meme about me now whenever I'm busy :XD
(Tho it is true half of the reason is math.... cursed math)
Gry has his groceries and you have a math test. All things are balanced as they should be.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm in.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,782
Gender
Female
Country
China
Someone pls explain the super complex rules of this game to me again 😩
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Someone pls explain the super complex rules of this game to me again 😩
Says Panda every game...

1st- true or false round
2nd- multiple choice round.
3nd free answer round.

Answer all in due time before Desin whips you (I'll make sure to pass him the hosting whip).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So... ?

  1. Forget to PM
  2. Get whipped
  3. Repeat
Is this right?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
The Waifu list did raise some eyebrows so I am looking forward to asking some questions.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@Faust any preferences when it comes to time and date of when you want the first round to start?
 
Top