Hey, save the questions for the game!@Faust any preferences when it comes to time and date of when you want the first round to start?
Hey, save the questions for the game!@Faust any preferences when it comes to time and date of when you want the first round to start?
Lol. You were supposed to do it ..Ooh, I have so many questions for you!![]()
Can I still ask you tho?Lol. You were supposed to do it ..

No preference. I'm good whenever.@Faust any preferences when it comes to time and date of when you want the first round to start?
SureCan I still ask you tho?![]()
I'll get back to you.Sure

Welcome to quarantine gang. Grab your N95 Mask, some Zinc and Vitamin D and chill with the rest of us.Desin seems like we in quarantine again right now so depend on the date of the interview game, I can join =3=

The queue was to decide the ones after Desin, which means Tina and Zim are next. You can go ahead and host hers too.I thought it was ponty's turn![]()
You can go ahead and host hers too.

You can hit me up with suggestionsDesin deserves LOTS of fun questions.