I'll play

I believe in your math skills to ace that test.Sorry I'm busy desin these weeks
But I hope you continue the legacy of this cursed game
Don't disappoint guys with your questions
I feel like this will be a meme about me now whenever I'm busyI believe in your math skills to ace that test.
Gry has his groceries and you have a math test. All things are balanced as they should be.I feel like this will be a meme about me now whenever I'm busy
(Tho it is true half of the reason is math.... cursed math)

Me toowho? you?![]()
1. Ask embarrassing questionsSomeone pls explain the super complex rules of this game to me again![]()
Says Panda every game...Someone pls explain the super complex rules of this game to me again![]()
Awhile back...tom tom you missed my turnI'm in.
Ooh, I have so many questions for you!Awhile back...tom tom you missed my turn
I think it was a good though lol
I'm pretty boring

Me too
Let's raise the kinky group, with you and @Brandish μ @Asako (edit: oh seems you can't )@Purity of Magi let's wreck havoc.![]()