Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Desin seems like we in quarantine again right now so depend on the date of the interview game, I can join =3=
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Desin seems like we in quarantine again right now so depend on the date of the interview game, I can join =3=
Welcome to quarantine gang. Grab your N95 Mask, some Zinc and Vitamin D and chill with the rest of us.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria


 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Interview with @desin24


Hosts:

@Juviii
@Asako

Rules

Starting date:
sign ups end on 8th March


Sign up:

Farfalla
Xad
Marm
Gry
Panda
Kiki
Erin
Faust
Lakhan
Evil
Hermit
Blacktiger
Zi
Pom
Sakura
Hardy
Liductan
Gajeel
Revo
Brandish
SirSamuel
Sonofdaws​
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
I thought it was ponty's turn :notsure
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Sure, I'm in.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Missed the last one, this time seeing the signups in time. In.

Though I never quite know which questions to ask.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Just ask something weird and/or pervy and you’re good.

I am in!!
 
Top