- Joined
- Feb 17, 2020
- Messages
- 1,092
- Reaction score
- 1,222
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
Honestly, after seeing his work on Doragagaga(Cannot say anything on Monkey Punch, since sadly I do not know where to find it), I can imagine that the two could potentially lead a series, cause I can definitely see him making a name for himself within Shueisha if he keeps this up. Although am very intrigued by whether or not he will be getting a series soon.I just read it. Man this guys need to he in WSJ right now his works are so refreshing and I love the art style and the punk edge to his drawings
Also, for those that did not find the one-shot I mentioned, here:
Doragagaga
Also, I managed to discover a Brazilian website that analyses all sorts of different magazines in addition to recently starting to analyze one-shots
from Jump Giga, starting with Giga Summer 2020, while also giving some details of whether or not it drew popularity or not.
My apologies for it being in a different language altogether, but I thought to share anyway for those interested in seeing it.
TOC Jump Giga
