Good for Sakamoto days, really curious to see what sales end up looking like. Is this the first time Ayakashi has been in the bottom 5? Not that I’m really worried about it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the first season dvd sales underperformed didn't they? they probably greenlit the second season before seeing the sales and now it's not a priorityTwo years of wait for not only 11 episodes but original route and apparently a recap episode next week lol At the long term it was a mistake giving Neverland to CloverWorks...
Definetely the best possible ad right now.
Seems that it's not the part of the 11 lineup, though. https://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/5869/time?Filter=ChAllAlso, TPN S2 is getting a recap episode? Isn't it only like the 6th episode or something?
I'm hoping for TPN: Brotherhood too, but I don't see it happen in the near 10 years or so, if it ever happens.here's to hoping for a remake in the future
Amazing.Jump's youtube channel just uploaded the best promo for Roboco.
Speaking about translators. Nobody fixed that mistake in first chapter of Elusive Samurai.To those interested, it seems that Viz made a mistake in the translation of the chapter of Jujutsu.
In fact, according to a Reddit user, the real title chosen by Akutami is actually "Sophism", a term used to indicate a senseless statement or objection, apparently valid but actually based on basic logical errors.
In fact it makes sense, I couldn't understand what "Hard and White" had to do with the events of the chapter [/ SPOILER]
It was last in Issue #46.
- I believe this is the first time Hard-Boiled Cop and Dolphin has come in dead last. Not surprised either, unless the sales for volume 2 are through the roof I think it ending next serialisation round is a given at this point.
Ah, I remember now. That was the weird issue where three bottom dwellers at the time (We Never Learn, Magu-chan, Agravity Boys) all had colour pages so the rest of the TOC looked quite strange as a result. Agreed on its lack of promotion not being a good sign. At least Magu-chan had some colour pages recently while Roboco has its twitter, this new promo video, and a colour page last week.It was last in Issue #46.
Its position makes sense since it sold the worst out of the november volumes. Like you say, survival will depend on volume 2. I've got little hope, though. There's been little to no promotion for it.
I would take that Reddit post with 0 grain of sand.To those interested, it seems that Viz made a mistake in the translation of the chapter of Jujutsu.
In fact, according to a Reddit user, the real title chosen by Akutami is actually "Sophism", a term used to indicate a senseless statement or objection, apparently valid but actually based on basic logical errors.
In fact it makes sense, I couldn't understand what "Hard and White" had to do with the events of the chapter [/ SPOILER]