Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Time for another update:

Participants: 23 (+@Kiki's draft)

1. Faust
2. Goodboy
3. Brandish μ
4. Ustegius
5. Valhalla777
6. Erinyes
7. Sky
8. uberfayt
9. SirSamuel016
10. Haya-san
11. Xadyu
12. Diivil
13. Evil3ye
14. Aeneas
15. XXGenesis
16. KimCorrea
17. revo
18. Mazino
19. Rikudou King
20. syx
21. Uriel
22. BD_Beno
23. Demonspeed

Characters nominated: 60 (6 with HM only)

Fun facts: 12 Spiders, 9 Ants, 8 Zodiacs, and 6 Zoldycks are on the current list. 7 characters from the manga-only arc :3

Time remaining: 35 hours (1 day and 11 hours)

A reminder for a few people :heh @Vici @Tatsumaki @Gajeel @Asako @Gryffindor

See you for a final update tomorrow!

 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
Time for another update:

Participants: 23 (+@Kiki's draft)

1. Faust
2. Goodboy
3. Brandish μ
4. Ustegius
5. Valhalla777
6. Erinyes
7. Sky
8. uberfayt
9. SirSamuel016
10. Haya-san
11. Xadyu
12. Diivil
13. Evil3ye
14. Aeneas
15. XXGenesis
16. KimCorrea
17. revo
18. Mazino
19. Rikudou King
20. syx
21. Uriel
22. BD_Beno
23. Demonspeed

Characters nominated: 60 (6 with HM only)

Fun facts: 12 Spiders, 9 Ants, 8 Zodiacs, and 6 Zoldycks are on the current list. 7 characters from the manga-only arc :3

Time remaining: 35 hours (1 day and 11 hours)

A reminder for a few people :heh @Vici @Tatsumaki @Gajeel @Asako @Gryffindor

See you for a final update tomorrow!

I'm probably gonna send mine in the last hours :tem I apologize in advance !
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Time for another update:

Participants: 23 (+@Kiki's draft)

1. Faust
2. Goodboy
3. Brandish μ
4. Ustegius
5. Valhalla777
6. Erinyes
7. Sky
8. uberfayt
9. SirSamuel016
10. Haya-san
11. Xadyu
12. Diivil
13. Evil3ye
14. Aeneas
15. XXGenesis
16. KimCorrea
17. revo
18. Mazino
19. Rikudou King
20. syx
21. Uriel
22. BD_Beno
23. Demonspeed

Characters nominated: 60 (6 with HM only)

Fun facts: 12 Spiders, 9 Ants, 8 Zodiacs, and 6 Zoldycks are on the current list. 7 characters from the manga-only arc :3

Time remaining: 35 hours (1 day and 11 hours)

A reminder for a few people :heh @Vici @Tatsumaki @Gajeel @Asako @Gryffindor

See you for a final update tomorrow!

Worry not dear, I haven't forgotten this, I'm actually reminding myself to do this everyday while you were worried about not having enough players
I'm just procrastinating as I do with everything in my life
Please help me stop this bad habit of leaving everything last sec, I may need help fixing it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Participants (31)
Erinyes
Participants: SirSamuel016 (host)
Spoiler: 41 players
Nii you should include yourself in the final list of participants.

(Like the rest of us)

Unless you're only hosting and didn't include your own list.

It only happened once so far. <- Feel free to remake this btw
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The MH Yearbook already got a lot of things wrong in the Top Ten Game section...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Worry not dear, I haven't forgotten this, I'm actually reminding myself to do this everyday while you were worried about not having enough players
I'm just procrastinating as I do with everything in my life
Please help me stop this bad habit of leaving everything last sec, I may need help fixing it.
haha no worries, it's okay if you send it in the very last minute :blush I can extend the deadline a bit in the worst case too, so if someone's a little late I don't mind.

Nii you should include yourself in the final list of participants.

(Like the rest of us)

Unless you're only hosting and didn't include your own list.

It only happened once so far. <- Feel free to remake this btw
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The MH Yearbook already got a lot of things wrong in the Top Ten Game section...
Yeah don't worry, I'll include myself too in the end :nod And maybe it's a bit early to remake this right now, but eventually I will for sure : D


I appreciate your tag Nii, but I'll have to pass. Sorry.
A shame, but thanks for letting me know Gajeel.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I won't be able to make it... I completely forgot about it I started playing again VTM Bloodlines and I blame everything on that game and how amazing it is even if I finish it X times already.

Still, I look forward to that list and remember
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can't even spell terror sandwich
Exactly like that

(I copypasted)

Maaaaybe it'd be a wise idea to prepare for disappointment
Story of my love life.

In my experience you should never stroll into this thread without that kind of preparation.:kappa
*slinks back into the darkness to play FGO*
Never stroll into mangahelpers*

Im already disappointed reading this :gwah
As I right now.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I won't be able to make it... I completely forgot about it I started playing again VTM Bloodlines and I blame everything on that game and how amazing it is even if I finish it X times already.

Still, I look forward to that list and remember
You still have a day, you know? :emobirb But okay, enjoying VTM Bloodlines I can get behind :nod Though I don't have high hopes for the new game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Time for one last update:

Participants: 30

1. Faust
2. Goodboy
3. Brandish μ
4. Ustegius
5. Valhalla777
6. Erinyes
7. Sky
8. uberfayt
9. SirSamuel016
10. Haya-san
11. Xadyu
12. Diivil
13. Evil3ye
14. Aeneas
15. XXGenesis
16. KimCorrea
17. revo
18. Mazino
19. Rikudou King
20. syx
21. Uriel
22. BD_Beno
23. Demonspeed
24. Kiki
25. Elusia
26. eefrit
27. lakhan220
28. Hermit
29. Gryffindor
30. Copy Panda

Characters nominated: 63 (7 with HM only and I doubt that will change)

Fun facts: 12 Spiders, 11 Ants, 8 Zodiacs, and 6 Zoldycks (+3 Servants) are on the current list. 8 characters from the manga-only arc :3

Time remaining: 13 hours

Here's a reminder for some of the people still missing :blushbirb @Juviii @kira @Belserion @Holt @Gallon

If anyone's a bit late I don't mind, so please don't worry about that. Will either start the round tomorrow in the evening or Saturday morning/noon.

 
Top