The Member Picture Thread | Page 64 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Member Picture Thread

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Since I already totally lost my pledge in the MH Body Improvement Club by @desin24 here's my punishment for the Wall of Shame. Sorry sensei, I have failed you. :emocat

Merry Christmas to ya'll, from Evil Santa under the Christmas Tree at Brandenburg Gate (yes, it's tiny), Berlin, Germany.

Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
View media item 25990

ariving home after an evening out with my colleagues where I drank a bit much :))) I feel pretty when I'm drunk XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

some ppl might know I'm visiting my bff in germany, I have not seen her in over a year and even then briefly when she visited after she finished uni (so we have not seen each other in 4 years before that)
First day we went out we tried taking so many pics but somehow all of them came up blurry fuzzy or like we were ghosts :))) this is the only one in which we can see our faces :))) meet Delia, my decade long best friend ♥

also why on earth am i the only one posting pics lately :)))
a holes

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Moving the pics over here after the cm awards with a bonus one for preservation!
This way after a million years :derp someone 'out there' will know I was young once and existed. :nunoderp
click for large view

Click for large view

Click for full view!

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The person next to me is the head of the school i work in, Every while she assemble everyone in the main hall. Teachers, Janitors, doctors, etc, in my case librarian assistant, For the first time she called my name and She give me a Mango juice for being the employee of the month. Everyone cheered and the whole hall was laughing at me when i asked to take a picture with her along with this awesome prize. She gave me an option too, A low quality chocolate bar box or Expired mango juice from the canteen, I picked the latter. I will never forget this fucked up moment.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

I met 'The Beast' Daigo Umehara and got a signed copy of his book at the REV Major 2022! Also bought these Mai and Megumi pins on the artist alley!

Meme References:

I showed him the pic that Higuchi took that spawned some memes while also imitating it when I took a picture with him. :lmao

my nipples were freezin' at that venue 👀 🙈

Last edited: