- Joined
- Nov 30, 2020
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 372
- Country
-
I think this a good indicator that interest for the series exists (or at least for Shinohara as an author), but, to play Devil's Advocate, let me point out that a lot of people are mentioning in the comments that they thought it was an announcement for Burn The Witch. So that could have increased the view count.I enjoyed all 4 of the new series. If I had to pick one, I guess I would go with WW to survive.
Also it's cool that Witch Watch has the most views on its PV for the batch, already passed 200k views. Only Phantom Seer, Burn the Witch and WW now have passed 200k views on their PV.
Elusive Samurai has also been having good performance on youtube. The PV is past 100k and so are both vomics.