Games - Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ooh one of those freudian slips?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Day ends in like 5 hours, interesting how fast the time passed.

I will !votekill Ustegius on the aforementioned gut feelings in case I miss end phase.
For now Im voting you cause I prolly won't have a chance again to come here until my lunch break...which around end of day.
Just in case we get hammered and my break gets pushed back.

Nothing solid bud...but you know I love voting you xD

votekill gry

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I'm here one sensei
if you wanna talk over a cup of ramen

but yea this day honestly really slow, everyone drawing their panels in their little corner while the haitus trio are being shamed voted
those that yet to hint or say anything how about giving us some infos

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
So am I to assume that One Did not draw Mob Psycho 100?
I did both :D

For my hint : I guess I have what you call an active role. It's a townie one.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm not sure of my vote. Since we have a few hours left I'll take my time to decide.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Currently had a weird feeling about Ust in his posts, maybe he‘s d/rusty
Rusty for sure. But wouldn'd you like to explain weird how? I don't think I've written anything especially weird - from my experience quite normal day 1 stuff atleast back in the day. I mean, early role hint, some light role playing and a little proping/reaction to other peoples posts.

ITrying to catch up here. I have still a bit of other things to do, but I should be here to vote and post some more in a hour or so.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Votekil Shad!/ Isayama

Put more effort in those drawings, Isayama-kun!

Random vote

I will be short on time today, but will participate more from tomorrow on.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Rusty for sure. But wouldn'd you like to explain weird how? I don't think I've written anything especially weird - from my experience quite normal day 1 stuff atleast back in the day. I mean, early role hint, some light role playing and a little proping/reaction to other peoples posts.

ITrying to catch up here. I have still a bit of other things to do, but I should be here to vote and post some more in a hour or so.
Just not talking the way you talk in a casual way ie. win thread. Which I possibly perceive as being mafia thus explaining the lack of... "relaxedness"? Not sure how to call it.

Could easily be wrong but it's what little I have currently.

Gajeel

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Corporate feels comfortable telling you the polls will be posted in full transparency due diligence phase, intended to be reviewed by new investors. The state of workforce and eNPS are important key performance indicators to secure new funds.
I see, that's good to know. Thank you Mr. Exploiter Manager.

Do we know who has the hot potato? Not that it matters much early game with these mechanics, but it could be helpful for later on when we'll start putting the pieces together.

As for my early hint, I got a role that I've never had before.

votekill HII

I don't have any vendetta against any of those mangakas, so this is a random vote.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Just not talking the way you talk in a casual way ie. win thread. Which I possibly perceive as being mafia thus explaining the lack of... "relaxedness"? Not sure how to call it.

Could easily be wrong but it's what little I have currently.
Ah okay. Well maybe it's just some nervousness from not playing for a long time, combined with the formal business talk I took for role playing purposes.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Ah okay. Well maybe it's just some nervousness from not playing for a long time, combined with the formal business talk I took for role playing purposes.
Perhaps.

Anything you noticed the last few pages?

A surprisingly uneventful Day 1 with few posts, the lynch may go badly as will the OMO Weekly poll. I may give the OMO vote for gnut, Brandish and one other person atm.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Perhaps.

Anything you noticed the last few pages?

A surprisingly uneventful Day 1 with few posts, the lynch may go badly as will the OMO Weekly poll. I may give the OMO vote for gnut, Brandish and one other person atm.
Nothing really, I might give it a new look now that I'm free and not in a hurry. I might vote Brandish. I appreciate the effort, but I can't ctrl+f any text that is in images. Nothing personal, I'm just very reliant on that tool usually.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
With my quick re-check nothing particularly stands out to me. Shad claiming vanilla town so fast is a bit odd, but not sure what a scum player could gain from that. Then there is Brandish posting in images, which makes searching hard. I was little surprised that Marmy, usually a very polite person, didn't retell her hint when SirSamuel asked about it, but instead made him search for it.

I trust Erin most for roasting Shad a little on his traitor talk.

Who are you guys voting in the night poll?
I dunno. Maybe Erin and Gry for roasting Shad and myself. That seems postively proactive. Nothing on third one yet.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

votekill Brandish μ as Akiko Higashimura

I'll go with this for now, so I'm sure I have a vote in before deadline. The image posting is a nice touch, but hard to search thorough and gets the harder the longer it is kept up.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well it was a little surprising. She is usually quite considerate, so it wouldn't have required much to repeat the same hint.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
Votekill Isayama (Shad)

Because I have to vote for someone.

For tonight I might vote for Erinyes. Or Brandish ? I liked his panels but everyone is suspicious of him for being active in a game so I'm confused ? :XD

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Honestly, I don't like this day, everyone dispersed and voting randomly
Guess got too used to the fast D1 in previous games
I mean like, the votes are being giving like candy to each mangaka
Than we have the top two where they got two candies instead :XD

My point is I don't like how we currently voting
Honestly I also was expecting araki sensei to lead us victory to making the day more active with his debates at the start of the game but we nowhere

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Update -Omo weekly recap chart ( will update it on regular basis)

- Shad as Isayama Hajime ->he said he is honest to god vanilla townie , said he might be a traitor (or maybe he meant sleeper ?) #58
- MarmaladeSky as Eichihiro Oda -> she's not sure if she already got the role, but she likes it a lot. #73
- Mazino as Takehiko Inoue
- Demonspeed as Yoshihiro Togashi -> role fit in with the context of the game very well. #62
- Ustegius as Paru Itagaki -> has an active role #17
- SirSamuel016 as Kentaro Miura -> said role makes sense for how this game is built #67
- Brandish μ as Akiko Higashimura
- gnut as Akira Toriyama -> Has an active role #30
- Hll as Boichi -> said hes townie #80
- Tatsumaki as ONE -> she said she has an active townie role #124
- Asako as Ichikawa Haruko -> Her role is active #81
- Gajeel as Tatsuki Fujimoto -> Never had the role before #128
- Erinyes as Kaoru Mori -> Her role somehow is connected to her Irl, and it fits the game #91
- GrySun as Hirohiko Araki -> has an active role #10 said he's townie #56 + not exactly happy with his role #100
- Lady pompom as Akira Amano -> She never had the role before, and for some reasons, she likes it more than any other she had. #89
- Holt as Tite Kubo
- digitaldude as Hideki Sorachi -> doesnt have the potatoe, but has a role #25, he s not plain townie #75

Feel free to tell me if i missed a hint or did a mistake, i wil fix it for next update.

See u next update
~Kaoru-chan

Status
Not open for further replies.